Your Best Face Skincare opens pre-orders on 40+ new Private Reserve Antioxidant Oils…
and they’ve got a coupon code!
If you’re a skin care nut like me, or read even a few beauty blogs, then you’ve heard of the amazing Your Best Face Skincare. Every product the whiz-bang owners hand-create is an absolute winner. Today marks YBF’s largest product release in the 10 year history of the company. Over 40 new skin care oils packed full of their signature antioxidants and improved by beneficial essential oils. There’s even an unscented variety… but with the choice of essential oils, I’d imagine one would have to WORK to choose the unscented.
A Guide to the Scents
- Unscented – Plain/unscented; and Bisabolol
- Earthy/Spicy – Calendula; Cardamom; Carrot seed; Immortelle; Patchouli; Vanilla; Vetiver
- Woodsy - Blue cypress; Elemi; Fir Balsam; Juniper berry; Palo santo; Sandalwood
- Citrusy – Bergamot; Lemon Ironbark Eucalyptus; Lemongrass; Petitgrain Bigarade
- Green – Clary Sage; Eucalyptus “Peppermint” Dives; Geranium
- Floral – Blue Yarrow; Gardenia; Jasmine; Lavender; Orange Blossom; Rose Otto; Ylang Ylang
- Sweet – Blue Chamomile; Blue Tansy; Melissa; Poplar Bud; Roman Chamomile; Thyme ct linalool
- Medicinal – Araucaria; Eucalyptus Radiate; Helichrysum; Marjoram; Rosemary “Tuscan Blue”; Tea Tree
Pre-Orders + Coupon Code
From now through August 26, 2014, you can preorder the new Private Reserves through the Your Best Face online shop at 35% off! Just enter coupon code Reserve35 at checkout to get your savings. After August 26th, the pre-ordering ends and the new Private Reserve oils will become available again at their official launch on September 8th.
YBF’s Private Reserve Oils aren’t just for your face… here are some of the ways I use mine:
- As a Cuticle Oil – apply daily or after manicures.
- Hand Moisturizer – I put some in a small bottle to keep in my purse. Always.
- Lip Oil – especially great during the winter or when I travel to dry climates.
- Exfoliating Lip Treatment – dab your favorite variety on your lips then use a soft toothbrush to gently scrub your lips!
- Body Moisturizer – I use a dime size amount on my elbows, knees and feet just after the shower to lock in moisture and banish roughness.
- Deep Conditioning Hair & Scalp Treatment – I use a nickel size amount for my medium length hair and run it from scalp to hair tips before bed. Then I put my hair into a bun and snooze. In the morning, I use a gentle shampoo and ta-da! Super soft, shiny hair. My hair runs on the dry side so I do this treatment at least once a week.
- Hair Shine n’ Frizz Serum – I use a tiny pea-size drop and run it through the ends of my hair to hide and seal away split ends. Another drop in my palms and I smooth it over the rest of my to eliminate any trace of frizzies!
- Face Wash – Oil-based facial washes have been increasing in popularity recently and with good reason. They clear your skin of toxins, gently remove grime, moisturize, and remove gunk built-up in your pores. I wet my face, then massage a dime-sized amount of oil all across my face. Splash with warm water to rinse. Pat dry with a soft towel.
- Eye Lash Treatment – I use the teeniest amount on my lashes before bed as a lash conditioner.
- Antioxidant Packed Face Mask – I add 2-3 drops into my weekly DIY face mask recipe. Awesomesauce!
- For the Guys – After face shaving, apply a drop to prevent razor burn! This is especially awesome for guys who dislike, or are sensitive to, typical over-scented, chemical-laden after shaves.
- Another one for the guys – It apparently works great as a facial hair grooming treatment. Gotta keep those beards in spiffy, non-scruffy, shape!
What I’m Super Excited About
Prompted a bit by my recent article “15 Beautiful Uses for Tea Tree Oil”, the Your Best Face co-founders, Darrell and Kimberley, added a Private Reserve Tea Tree variety to their line up. Eeek! Squeee!! So not only will the Tea Tree PR oil be great for all 15 tips I mentioned in that article, but it also packs the added benefits of antioxidants! It’s basically the beauty world’s version of Captain America + HALO’s Master Chief + Jack Bauer… a skin care super-soldier!
I’m also uber excited about the Rosemary (another option that is perfect for treating breakouts and other skin conditions), the Lavender (for those hectic days), the Eucalyptus Peppermint Dives & Eucalyptus radiate (brings back wonderful childhood memories… thanks Mom!), and the Gardenia (which has always been my favorite flower & scent but, thanks to my husband, now has extra special meaning. Insert the “aww” moment here.).
So Bionic Beauties… go have a look at those new oils and scents. Your skin will thank you. While you’re at it, what is YOUR favorite variety???
Happy skin, happier scents, and pennies saved,
Heya fellow bloggers and media types, Would you like more intel on YBF’s newest goodies? Hit up their press page here!