Happy Valentine’s Day, Bionic Beauties!
I hope you’re having a truly splendid day. No matter where you are or what you’re doing, just be happy.
Way back in my high school days, I was the teen girl who never had the armfuls of carnations nor more balloons than the movie UP! – so I developed a simple mantra. I’ve amended it a tad over the years, mostly to reflect my mature knowledge of my depth of love for brownies…
Just say NO to tulle, crappy design, doilies, and suddenly becoming angry if there’s not enough roses in your bouquet or karats in your ring. Simply say YES: smile, mail a note, bake brownies, celebrate “Likes” & “Loves”, and… enjoy Valentine’s Day!
What’s your favorite part of Valentine’s Day? Do you have any special ways to celebrate with your friends, family, or loved ones? Leave a comment below or send me note on Twitter @BionicBeauty!
Now I’m off to go bake those brownies!
Hugs, happiness, & chocolates,
P.S. Need a last minute Valentine for a friend, crush, co-worker, more-than-just-pals pal, lover? Or how about an e-card to send to text, email, or tweet? I stayed up all night working on these little guys, so I’d be thrilled if y’all put them to good use! Grab the whole collection at Bionic-Style.com.
Yesterday had most awesome freebie finding mission in quite awhile. But… today’s has just as much “cowabunga dude”!
May the freebie force be with you,
Some days the beauty world is blessed with absolutely amazing freebies. Other sad days there are none (and I make a frowny face). Today is NOT one of those sad days! Sure, there are only two samples on today’s list, but… they’re from frakking Philosophy and Urban Decay!!
Now hustle before they run out!
Enjoy the freebies!
May your eyes be forever lined with bright colors and your smile contain the hope of every sunrise,
Happy New Year beautiful friends o’ mine!
To kick off 2015 in proper money-saving, beauty-product-loving manner, I’ve got a shiny new free sample for you… a trial size Pantene Smooth and Sleek shampoo and conditioner!
++ How To Get Your Free Pantene Hair Care Sample ++
- Head over to the Pantene website.
- Select the “Sample” button and sign in with your Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account.
- Fill out the short form with your information and select the “Complete” button.
- Have a little wait by your mail box. Maybe paint your nails a dark winter burgundy; or add some bright tips to your hair (I just dyed mine purple!).
Here’s to a 2015 filled with fabulous freebies,
Who, besides me, is already in full holiday planning mode?
I may not be able to help clean your home for guests or stand next to you and act as sous chef (Although it would be a ton of fun to have a “Friends of Bionic Holiday Dinner”, wouldn’t it?) – but I can help in another way.
I’ve found y’all a super cool new freebie from Dove! It’ll brighten your mail box upon arrival and it’ll get your skin in glowing holiday shape.
++ How To Get Your Free Sample ++
- Visit Walmart’s Dove Damia website.
- Click the blue banner, towards the upper right corner, that says “Check out the latest breakthrough from Dove”.
- Watch one of the super short beauty themed videos. I picked the manicures & nail polish… Surprise, surprise, right?
- At the end of the video, click the “Get your free sample” box.
- Fill out the super short questionnaire.
- Wait. Your freebie should arrive just in time for Christmas!
Warm and fuzzy freebies,