Here’s a new freebie for all the Bionic Beauties out there! And I owe a huge thank you to fellow reader, Kelly for letting me know about this wonderful free sample.
Enter to win a Hawaiian vacation for two at Veria at they’ll send you one of their vanilla organic lip balms for FREE! It’s as simple as that.
I’m in desperate need of suggestions to help me get my nail polish “collection” under control. I figured I would open up the discussion on Bionic Beauty in hopes that you all have some ideas.
My polishes currently reside in three totes. One soft sided case holds all my nail art pens, polishes, stickers, and special effects top coats (like glimmer, holographic, etc).
The second tote is an ancient Caboodle! This one holds random nail polishes in the bottom section; gloss and matte top coats in the left drawer; and my OPI Designer Series polishes in the right drawer.
Aquafina did it first… now Glaceau, the makers of Vitamin Water drinks, have teamed with Bonne Bell to create Vitamin Schtick lip balms.
All the flavors come packed with SPF 20 to protect your lips this summer; and vitamin E to help moisturize. Glaceau sent me the Acai-Blueberry-Pomegranate flavor to test and review. While I certainly love the added vitamin E and SPF – this balm never really soaked into my lips. It sat on top as more of a liquid. It also wore off incredibly quick and actually dried my lips out after a few days of consistent use. Of course, you may have better luck.
For now, I’ll stick with my favorite lip balms: YBF’s Quench and all-natural My Lip Stuff.
Look for the Vitamin Schtick Lip Balms at your local Walgreens or grocery for $2.99.
FTC Disclosure: This item was sent to me free of charge in return for an honest review. The opinion in this article is based on my personal experience and was not influenced by any source. I was not compensated for this article. Feel free to read my disclosure policy for more information.
Even though it’s the summer and we’re supposed to be more relaxed and “chill”, things just never seem to work out that way in real life.
So to help my fellow Bionic Beauties get their well-deserved R and R this summer, I’m sharing these tips from Total Beauty. Then… post your favorite way to sneak some relaxation into your busy schedule in the comments section below!
I’ll kick things off with a few of my own tips:
Here are this week’s beauty and cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores.
- Revlon ColorSilk hair color – On sale for $1.99 with in ad coupon!
- Walgreens brand sun care, sunscreens and sun blocks – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
- Gold Bond lotions, powders and body care – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
- Revlon foundation makeup, concealer, powder, blush, lip or nail color – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
- Jean Nate body powder or after-bath fragrance splash – On sale for 50% off!
- Walgreens face cleanser, body cream or lotion – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
- Olay Regenerist or Trio skin care kits – On sale for 20% off!
- Mitchum or Lady Mitchum antiperspirant/deodorant – On sale for $1.99 with in ad coupon!
- Johnson’s skincare Softlotion, Softwash – On sale for $3.99 with in ad coupon!
- Jergens body lotions – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
- L’Oreal hair care Vive Pro shampoo or conditioner, Studio Styling products – On sale for $2.99
- L’Oreal cosmetics, makeup, skincare or Sublime Bronze sunless tanners – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
- L’Oreal Healthy Look hair color – On sale for $7.99
- Conair hair appliances (Chrome styler or Ionic cord-keeper dryer, Ceramic flat iron straightener, or Instant heat curling iron) – On sale for $14.99
- Pantene “Custom Hair Solutions” shampoo and conditioner and styling products – Buy 2 for $8 and get $2 back in Register Rewards (RR)
- Natural Instincts hair color – On sale for $5.99
- Just for Men hair color – On sale for $5.99 with in-ad coupon
- Carmex lip care and balm – On sale for 99 cents with in-ad coupon
- Gillette or Old Spice body wash – Buy 1 at $4.49 and get $4.49 back in RR (making your purchase FREE!).
- Aussie or Herbal Essences hair care – On sale for $2.99, plus get $2 back in RR
- Maybelline makeup and cosmetics – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
- CoverGirl cosmetics and makeup – Buy 1, Get 1 at 50% off!
Remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…