At the end of the post, the blogger tags 6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. I was tagged by Roselyn of Makeup Makes Me Happy.
What was I doing 10 years ago?
Stressing out over money, a new career and carefully balancing life, work, and play. Hmmm… much like today.
What are 5 things on my to-do list today?
- Sequester enough time to sit and watch the Belmont. I’m hoping to see a Triple Crown Winner. Come on Big Brown!
- Supervise the movers.
- Take some deep breaths.
- Eat more of the food left in the fridge and freezer.
- Umm… try to achieve powerful beauty by relaxing?
Snacks I enjoy:
- Clementine Cuties and sharing them with my dogs.
- Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- Cream Cheese cookies from my friend Carrie (best cookies ever!)
- Brownies of any sort
- Guacamole! I call this my Vitamin G.
Places I’ve lived:
Georgia, Florida and Missouri
Things I’d do if I were a billionaire:
Oh there are just so many things that I could go on and on about.
I’d buy a large sailboat to live on; donate money to breast cancer research and quite a few other medical conditions that have touched my family life; travel; fund animal rescue companies; set up the MOST amazing home computer network ever; invest; buy a hydrogen fuel cell vehicle and renovate my home to eco/green standards; buy some amazing orchids to populate that green home. Like I said, there’s so many answers to this question, I think it’s beyond the scope of this little questionnaire.
So there you have it Bionic readers- a little more about me. I’m not going to be tagging anyone for this meme, but if you’d like to participate, please do so either in the comments below or on your personal blogs.