If you have a CVS Card (they’re free to get and the discounts are actually pretty good!), there’s some super beauty sales this week. The specials I’m mentioning below are good at your local CVS store, but not online…
- L’Oreal Lip products are Buy one, Get one FREE. You can even use it for the new HIP Presso glosses! (My review is coming soon along with loads of color swatch photos.)
- Coppertone sunblocks are all on sale for $8.99.
- EZ Hair Clips (my review is coming soon!) are $9.99.
- ALL Physician’s Formula makeup is Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off. Including the Mineral Wear line (now’s your chance to check out my favorite mascara– PF’s Mineral Wear Talc Free mascara) and the semi-eco-friendly Organic Wear line.
- The new CoverGirl Lash Blast Luxe and EyeLights mascaras: $5 each.
- Buy any L’Oreal foundation and get a free L’Oreal Powder, Concealer or Blush!
- L’Oreal EverPure Sulfate-free hair care (deep conditioners, UV Sprays, shampoos and conditioners) are on sale for $5.99. I do have to mention here, I’ve seen these at grocery stores and Walgreens for $4.99 as a regular (non-sale) price.
- L’Oreal Excellence or Excellence to-go (the new 10 minute color) hair colors are 2 for $9.98.
- L’Oreal Age Perfect Pro-Calcium, Skin Genesis, Advanced Revitalift Deep-set Wrinkle Repair, or Collagen skin care lines are $16.99 per item.
- Cetaphil face washes and lotions: get a dollar off.
- Jergen’s Natural Glow sunless tanners for body and face: on sale for $7.99. (Don’t forget to read my reviews and check out the freebies from Jergens!)
- Clairol Loving Care hair color: $3.99
- Clairol Nice & Easy, Root Touch Up, and Gray Solution hair colors are all on sale for $5.99.
Prices are good until close of business on Saturday June 6th, 2009. Happy shopping, Bionic Beauties!