It’s no secret that I’m a cosmetics junkie (duh, right? Otherwise, why would I have this beauty website, right? ha!). My latest internet find is PlanetBeauty.com. So many of my favorite brands packed into one easy-to-navigate shopping site. Lovely!!
Here’s my haul…
- Frederic Fekkai Coiff Océanique Tousled Wave Spray – Ever since John Frieda discontinued my beloved Surf Spray, I’ve been on the hunt for something to give my hair beachy texture without stiffness or oil. Most products function relatively well, but just don’t have the full package that John Frieda’s did. However, the Fekkai Tousled Wave Spray smells tropical, leaves your hair soft but with enough product to allow you to twist tendrils. ($23 at PlanetBeauty)
- Enjoy Volumizing Mousse ($17.50 at PlanetBeauty) – This mousse is a pump style instead of pressurized. I find these much better for fine hair like mine. You don’t need much for mild control. The mousse was great for daily wear, didn’t flake or make my hair stiff. It’s a bit pricey, but like I mentioned- you won’t need much to hold your hair style.
- Pacifica Solid Perfume in Waikiki Pikake – I figured this would be a great purse scent for traveling and on-the-go days. Plus the scent and packaging really appealed to me (I *want* that box as a wallpaper for my office!!). This perfume is easy to apply, just swipe your finger across and dot on. The scent is lovely, long-lasting and subtle. I don’t announce my arrival with my perfume, if you get my drift. You can pick from 9 fragrances ranging from Sandalwood to Hawaiian Ruby Guava, ($8.95 each at PlanetBeauty.com).
- Thymes Eucalyptus Cologne Rollerball which is $18 at Planet Beauty. I had high hopes for this scent since I really love Eucalyptus. It did smell lovely in the roller, but after about 10 minutes of being on my skin, the scent changed into something not pleasing for me. The formula is lovely and long lasting, plus it’s the perfect size to carry in a purse. I would just pick another of the scents next time. Other Thymes scents are Green Tea, Kimono Rose, and Lavender.
- And my first bottle of Rescue Beauty Lounge nail polish. It’s a bit expensive at $18 per bottle and I had often wondered about the application.
In truth, the polish applies nicely. But no better than OPI, China Glaze, or Sally Hansen Salon in my opinion. However, the wear was pretty dang incredible. I got a full 3 days before my manicure started to peel! That’s unheard of for me. I am very rough on my nails.
Have you shopped online at Planet Beauty? And what are your favorite online beauty shopping sites?