The second issue of BeautyFix is out! This quarter’s beauty tote contains such a wide array of products, I’ll be sampling and testing for quite some time.
Of course, it’s still packed in the classic black BeautyFix soft train case. But this time, not even all the products fit! BeautyFix 2 contained:
- Glowelle Beauty Drink Mix, 7 day kit. It’s basically a “skin dietary” supplement”. I haven’t had a chance to try it yet, but it’s Pomegranate Lychee flavored.
- Kerstin Florian Spa Face Aromatherapy spray. This spray is yummy. I am not sure of the scents, but it smells like there’s some patchouli and ylang-ylang in there. I’ve been using it as a body spray.
- Exuviance Rejuvanting Masque. I’ve heard great things about this mask, but since it contains glycerin, I will probably use it for a random giveaway on here so you ladies can try it.
- 3Lab M Cream – It’s a sample size, but hey… this cream is so raved about, I’ll take any size I can get!
- Global Goddess i-Divine Eyecolor – My color is called Malaika. This line of cosmetics embraces India from the packaging to the White Tea infusion. Malaika is a perfect, matte nude. It’s a great base for other shadows, or for a neutral “beach-day” look.
- Bella Bronze Golden Chamomile & Goats Milk Self-tanner. I usually don’t use sunless tanners too much, since I’m fully comfortable with my uber-paleness, but I’ll test this one out for you ladies. Review to come soon!
- Jonathan Finish Control High Shine Flexible Hairspray – This hairspray is 100% vegan (if that helps) and does actually add shine to your hair. So many hair sprays make my hair look dull and lifeless so this was a very welcome change.
- Lisa Hoffman 2 Vitamin A and C Serum. Many of you have already tried some of Lisa Hoffman’s items due to the FABULOUS freebie she offered us awhile back, but that was for the face lotion. This is the serum. Over the next two months, I’ll give this serum a go and report back with results.
So that’s the roundup. It’s $49.99 a quarter to “subscribe” to BeautyFix and you really do get a TON of products. Things even I have never heard of. Let me know if you subscribe and we can share thoughts!