This week’s Bionic Asks… What is your daily hair care routine?
I thought it would be fun to share our favorite steps in getting our locks “ready for the day”.
Here’s my usual hair routine:
- Shampoo and condition every other day with a sulfate-free shampoo (Rinse hair very well on the days in-between),
- Use a leave-in cream conditioner at the ends of my hair while still damp,
- Spray a light leave-in spray conditioner (I like the ones by Paul Mitchell such as Super Strong) over my entire head,
- Let air dry -or- if I’m in a hurry I will blow dry until just barely damp,
- Run shine serum through ends of hair and then over the top of my hair to calm flyaways,
- Finally, hit my curvy/wavy hair chunks with my flat iron.
Those are the basics for me. I’ll have a Bionic Asks segment upcoming to talk about your date night or special occasion hair routines. But for now, let’s hear your daily step by step process!