Shower stalls have all sorts of shelves, hanging ability, nooks and crannies to stow body care goodies.
Shampoos, conditioners, body washes, soap bars… oh my!
Wanna peak in Bionic’s shower? Here’s my stash…
- Dove Cream Oil Body Wash (very moisturizing shower gel which I use in the winter to prevent dry skin. Get a free sample from Dove!)
- International Orange “Cleanse” body wash (yummy! my review)
- Body poufs for all over exfoliation
- Body brush for skin brushing and scrubbing my back
- Jojoba shampoo bar by Herbaria Soaps (Y’all know I seriously heart Herbaria. I use it for my body, face and occasionally my hair. I love the soft bubbles and that it’s all-natural, baby!)
- Y-Y Ocean: Exfoliating body scrub (this is an amazing body polish. I use it when I’m going to wear a dress, sleeveless shirt, or a swimsuit. Smooth skin instantly!)
- Suave Naturals Tropical Coconut shampoo and conditioner (great scent for a winter pick-me-up! Did you read my shampoo classified ad?)
- AG Hair Cosmetics Colour Savour shampoo and conditioner (it’s sulfate free & gentle so perfect for my colored hair. Read my previous review. )
- Davine’s Alchemic shampoo and conditioner for brown hair (nicely moisturizing and natural. It’s great to help make my color last longer! But be careful cause it’s packed in glass bottles…here’s my review.)
- ER Fusion reconstructing hair treatment by White Sands (I use this at least once a week for a deep conditioning treatment. It works fab!)
- Noxema face wash
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash cream cleanser
- Venus Vibrance razor in pink
- Skintimate Energizing Citrus shave cream
So hop on over to your shower with a note pad, jot down your findings and report back with what you’re using during shower time.