This week’s Bionic Asks…
What makeup are you wearing on your face today?
- SPF 25, it’s an all natural blend of zinc oxide, aloe juice, and witch hazel from my local health food store.
- Purely Cosmetics Silk and Pearl Primer powder
- my holy grail foundation- Purely Cosmetics mineral makeup (just in case you missed my review of PC’s mineral makeup)
- L’Oreal De-crease eye shadow base
- elf Cosmetics Duo Eye Shadow Cream in Black Licorice (my review) – I used the lighter color (silver) on the inner half of my eye.
- Bobbi Brown Brights palette shadow in Ultra Violet – UV went on the outer half of my eye & blended into the elf silver.
- Maybelline Cool Effects Shadow/Liner in Black Frost – I lined my upper lashline very lightly with this and then ran a brush over to soften.
- Shiny Mama Shimmer All in Ice – a fabulous micro-fine shimmer powder. I put it on my browbones for a highlight and in the inner corners of my eye to pop light around. Love, love, love my Shiny Mama!
- Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear mascara in blackest black (my all time fave mascara!)
- Ferro Cosmetics Crystal Mineral Veil in rose as a face highlight (on bridge of nose, top of cheeks, temples, and cupid’s bow)
- Lips – Clinique Long Last Glosswear in Clearly Pink, with Shiny Mama’s Ice dabbed in center of lower lip.