I’m kicking off a brand new Wednesday series here at Bionic Beauty called “Bionic Asks”. Basically this is YOUR chance to shine! I’ll ask a question and you get to answer.
To start things off… “What makeup are you wearing today?”
And since it wouldn’t be fair unless I contributed, here’s my “look” for today:
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear tinted moisturizer
- Sonia Kashuk’s pressed powder (translucent)
- Eyeshadows: Clinique’s Stay Matte shadow in Martini (a khaki brown) for the base, Lancome’s Positive for brow highlight (matte cream), and Designer (metallic khaki green) for outer corners and along eyelashes.
- Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear mascara in Ultra Black
- Bobbi Brown’s lip tint in Black Cherry (but it had worn off by this point…oops!)
My hair was a bit of a mess, since I took this photo after a long trip to Lowe’s and then working outside in the garden.
You turn! What makeup are you sporting today?
Check back each Wednesday for the next “Bionic Asks”.