Every night before bed, women around the world have a nightly routine. It may be just as simple as washing your face or it may be as elaborate as a strict 5 step process.
- Remove eye makeup with Lancome’s Bi-facil or plain Safflower oil.
- Wash face with very soft wash cloth and warm water (no soap).
- Apply benzoyl peroxide (2.5%) cream to cheeks and chin (due to my unfortunate breakouts… grrrr!)
- Apply Boots Restore & Renew or YBF’s Correct serum to eye area.
- Apply pea-size dollop of face lotion to entire face (minus eye area). Currently I’m using Lancome’s Aqua Fusion or YBF’s Restore if I am extra-dry.
- Then on with the jammies and it’s off to bed!
Now, it’s your turn to *shine*. What do you do to keep your skin happy and healthy each night before bed?
And don’t forget to tune in each Wednesday for the next Bionic Asks segment!