It’s sharing time! Just like back in elementary school. So come on everyone… What skincare and/or makeup items are you wearing today?
I’ll kick things off with my “retro”-ish look for today…
- My skin: I’m trying out a new skincare regimen and wearing Your Best Face’s Defend; topped off with a healthy dose of CO Bigelow’s Extra Light oil-free face lotion with SPF 15.
- Foundation: Physician’s Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer. I topped it off with the Organic Wear face powder in my T zone (hoping to stop some shine).
- Brows: Clear mascara by Cover Girl.
- Lips: Sonia Kashuk’s Lip & Cheek Stain.
- Eyes: Jane’s cream eyeliner (Be Pure Mineral Gel Eyeliner) in Dark Brown applied on upper lashline with a slight retro “wing” for fun. My mascara is my usual: Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear in Black.
- Cheeks: A super light application of NARS’ The Multiple in Orgasm.
Now it’s your turn! And keep in mind, there’s no deadline to this, so if you don’t want to share your makeup wardrobe until tomorrow, or next week, just stop back by then and post up your list. 😀