Let’s face it, we all love to save money. And my friends and family are constantly surprised when I tell them about how I basically live off of the shampoo and conditioner freebies I request online, plus all the great buys to be found at your local drugstores. It really is easy to save money when you know where to look (and are a teensy bit creative about it). Here’s the weekly Walgreens “Bionic Buys”…
- L’Oreal and L’Oreal HIP Cosmetics are all Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off.
- Degree/Dove antiperspirants and deodorants are only $1.99.
- Designer mini-fragrances and perfumes are all 25% off (Great for travel!)
- Dove or Caress Body Wash or Soaps are Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off.
- Mennen Speed Stick 24/7 antiperspirants and deodorants are Buy 1, Get 1 Free.
- Pond’s Facial Cleansing Towlettes are on sale: 2 packs for $9.
- The Face Shop’s facial Mask Sheets: 2 packs for $5 (these are brand new at most Walgreens and a store exclusive).
- A whole huge pump bottle of Lubriderm Lotion for $6.99 (stock up now).
- Zeno mini acne/pimple Device is $89.99 (I think that’s around 10 bucks off) plus the replacement tips are on sale for $18.99.
- Neutrogena Mineral Sheers makeup and cosmetics are 40% off the entire line!
- Sally Hansen Lip Color and Lip Treatments (try their new plumping line up!) and all La Cross (new tweezers anyone?) are also 40% off.
- Neutrogena skincare products are all Buy 1, Get 1 for 50% off.
The offers are only available in stores (not at Walgreens.com) and might be different from store to store. You could either pick up your local stores flier, or check the store circular online at Walgreens Local Store website. And the sale ends September 13, 2008.