A bit ago, I interviewed Leonardo Manetti of ION Studio. He shared some wonderful hair tips for all the Bionic Beauties out there. Since Leonardo and I are both Davines hair care fans- they are sponsoring a giveaway of Leonardo’s 5 favorite hair products!
- Defining Texturizer $19 – Styling spray with soft hold to add volume at your roots. It also reacts with your heat styling appliances (dryer, iron, curler) to add texture, strengthen hair and add shine!
- Momo Cream $20 – A daily leave-in cream for dry hair. Includes UV filters, Jojoba Oil, Vitamin E, and Rice Protein.
- Dede Spray $20 – Leave-in mist treatment for fine hair. The mist gives moisture without weighing down your hair.
- For Wizards #5 Mat Pliable Stucco $24 – A firm hold paste for definition, texture and matte finishing.
- Defining Invisible Hairspray $24 – Adds volume and texture and holds your style without being crunchy! Beneficial ingredients include Cucumber Extract (refreshes and soothes), Panthenol (hydrates and adds shine), and Dimethicone (for softness and extra shine).
In order to win…
Simply leave a comment below telling me how you style your hair on a daily basis. Do you blow dry and/or flat iron? What styling products do you use? Do you have a favorite brand?
The Rules: One (1) winner will be chosen randomly from the qualified entrants and will receive the Davine’s hair care items as detailed above. Retail value is $107! To qualify for entry, you must follow the entry rules as outlined in this post. This giveaway is open to USA residents. Please enter only once; duplicate entries will be detected and discarded. Entry deadline is October 27th, 2009 at midnight USA ET. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be announced here on Bionic Beauty and contacted via email. *Please note that I will never share your email address with anyone! I only use your email address to contact you if you are a winner. However, if you do not enter a valid email address, you will be disqualified. Please do not post your email in the comment itself… *just* in the email box (for your own safety).
Don’t forget to sign up for the Bionic Beauty blog newsletter (or you can subscribe in your favorite RSS reader) so that you can keep up with the product reviews, beauty and makeup samples and giveaways offered here.
Good luck Bionic Beauties!!