Happy Anniversary Bionic Beauty! In celebration, here’s the first of at least 7 giveaways this month!
And now… your chance to win YBF’s newly reformulated and repackaged Restore skin care serum plus a tube of Quench Lip Treatment balm!
The giveaway winner will receive the YBF Skincare Week 1 Bundle (a $135 value):
- RESTORE (1) 30ml full-size (new larger size) one ounce updated formula
- QUENCH Lip Treatment (1) full-size. (Here’s my review of Quench.)
And as Bionic Beauty readers, you are getting the chance to experience the new and improved Restore FIRST!
- Restore’s size has increased from 1/2 ounce to one ounce without any price increase.
- Brightening ingredients Alpha Arbutin and our stable Vitamin C (ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate) were increased.
- Niacin was added, which enhances the brightening process and helps to balance oil production.
- Lipochroman-6, a powerful antioxidant partner to spin trap, has been introduced and very actively goes after ROS and RNS free radicals.
- Check out my review of the original YBF Restore on Bionic Beauty.
To enter, tell me what one or more of the ingredients in YBF Skincare products. You can find all the listings on YBF-Skincare.com. Leave your entry in the comments section below.
The Rules: One (1) winner will be chosen randomly from the qualified entrants and will receive the YBF Skincare set as detailed above. To qualify for entry, you must follow the entry rules as outlined in this post. This giveaway is open to United States and Canada residents only. Please enter only once; duplicate entries will be detected and discarded. Entry deadline is July 7th, 2009 at midnight USA ET. The winner will be chosen via Random.org and will be announced here on Bionic Beauty and contacted via email. *Please note that I will never share your email address with anyone! I only use your email address to contact you if you are a winner. However, if you do not enter a valid email address, you will be disqualified. Please do not post your email in the comment itself… *just* in the email box (for your own safety).
Don’t forget to sign up for the Bionic Beauty blog newsletter (or you can subscribe in your favorite RSS reader) so that you can keep up with the product reviews, beauty and makeup samples and giveaways offered here.
Good luck Bionic Beauties!!