Mmm…. I heart YBF Skincare as many of you know (my previous review). Their products are among my favorites and their customer service is simply stellar. Imagine my happiness when they released a new and improved version of their already wonderful Quench Lip Balm.
Quench, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways:
- Lightly minty to refresh but not the overwhelming menthol that dries your lips. There’s also blueberry oil which gives Quench a teeny bit of fruity flavor.
- Exceptionally smooth. There is just no grit, goop, or stickiness to this balm. It’s like velvet, honestly.
- It stays on my lips and continues moisturizing for hours! (I hate when I have to reapply balm every 30 minutes… I’ve got better things to do, ya know?)
- The unique shape. Instead of round, the Quench balm is oblong. The shape is actually better suited to apply on your lips without the extra falling onto your facial skin. Plus it looks cool.
- Loaded up with Vitamin E and antioxidants!
- With all the moisturizers, my lips look fuller, wrinkles are reduced and they don’t peel or chap.
Cons? I honestly can’t think of one. I realize 15 bucks is pricey, but this balm will last you quite awhile and in my opinion, it’s a worth while splurge. Consider the cost per application price and that you won’t have to use it as often as other balms.
Quench is $15 a tube and available at YBF-Skincare.com.
Full ingredients list below…
Quench Lip Balm ingredients:
Beeswax, cupuacu butter, ethylhexyl palmitate, meadowfoam seed oil, triglyceride, ascorbyl tetraisopalmitate (vitamin c), vitamin e, blueberry seed oil, spin trap (phenyl butyl nitrone), peppermint oil, clementine oil, lipochroman-6 (dimethylmethoxy chromanol)