Today I decided to amp up my standard natural makeup application with a bit more drama. Still suited for daytime, but with a little extra jazz.
The products I used:
Read on for details and the final look.
- Face: Everyday Minerals in Intensive Medium
- Blush: Sonia Kashuk in Shimmering Posy
- Brushes: by Sonia Kashuk (as pictured)
- Lips: L’Oreal Color Juice Stick in Mango Tango
- Eyes: Physician’s Formula eyeshadow quad in Metallic Canyon, Jane eyeshadow duo in Browny Points and Hazlenut.
- Eyeliner: Physician’s Formula Eye Definer in Ultra Black
- Lashes: Physician’s Formula Mineral Wear Mascara in Ultra Black
Applied my normal mineral makeup foundation, followed by a light peachy blush on the front circles of cheeks.
Swept the light taupe color from the Physician’s Formula shadow quad onto my lid, into the crease, and slightly above the crease.
Applied the light shimmery color (Jane’s Hazlenut) across brow bone.
Then applied the dark matte Browny Points (by Jane) into the outer corner of my lid (I *love* this color by the way!).
Then I lined my upper lash line with the Eye Definer in Black. It’s a standard pencil but twists up to keep the point semi-sharp. It’s a very smooth product and doesn’t pull your lids. Smudge the line very *slightly* by using a teeny brush and lightly swishing over the eyeliner.
Apply one coat of the Mineral Wear mascara.
Lips get one coat of Mango Tango and good to go. Mango Tango smells delicious and is nicely moisturizing.
Estimated time: 10 minutes.
Everything is available at Target or your local drugstore with the exception of the Everyday Minerals.
Are you make-up challenged? With a few of theses great products from Benefit Cosmetics you will look your best all the time.