My Lip Stuff appealed to me as soon as I found their website. Their tagline: “Skin, Earth, & Animal Friendly Products” is right in line with my desire to be a better earth-citizen while still enjoying my beauty products. I’d truly prefer to not load chemicals onto my skin whenever possible. Cutting down when possible is my new motto.
My Lip Stuff feeds my lip balm addiction. They have over 400 flavors (yes, you read that correctly- 400!!!) of balms, as well as other body and bath products. They have Charitabalms (be an activist), Vegan balms (Woo hoo! Leave our small n’ fuzzies for pets!), hilarious Mood Balms, and more. The packaging is simple, but the labels are what makes them really stand out. I kept getting compliments on the colorful labels, when I pulled one from my purse.
Every variety I tried was moisturizing, not waxy and did not give me any adverse reactions. I highly recommend checking out these lip balms!
- Strawberry Dream Pie: Love the taste of this.
- Valentine’s Day Limited Edition: I passed this to my Bionic Mom to try. Her report: “I love the lip balm. Many are waxy and leave your lips feeling stiff. This balm smells very nice too! I do not use the lip balm your Dad (that’s Bionic Dad) because of how waxy feeling it is. So this was a welcome find!”
- Lip Tint: This is unscented and unflavored. It gave my lips a beautiful shine and just a pop of color. It looks dark in the tube, but goes on sheer and glossy but without all the goopy mess of most glosses. It’s moisturizing too. This is my perfect balm. I can go out and still look polished without wearing a ton of lip color.
- Cool Under Pressure (Vegan):
- Pancakes and Syrup: YUM! This balm is like IHOP for your lips.
- Rainbow Sherbet: Fruity and vanilla, I’ve been wearing this one on the warmer days since it evokes the mood of spring.
Most of the balms are $2.00 to $3 (great price!) and international shipping is available. Sticks and pots are available, as well as 6 pack and other special bundles.