In the hopes of making your online shopping a bit easier this holiday season, I gathered up a list of fabulous beauty-related sales, promotions, coupons and discounts. Afterall, even Bionic Beauties can run short on cash and time during the holidays.
Sign up to be a Sephora Beauty Insider (it’s free), spend $25, and get a FREE Metallic Flower clutch filled with eight samples!! Simply enter the code CLUTCH4U at checkout, or you can print the coupon and bring it to your local Sephora store. (Offer good while supplies last)
Thinking of grabbing some beauty gift sets for friends and family? Get FREE shipping on select gift sets under $50 at Sephora.com. Enter code HOLIDAYSHIP at checkout.
Jeune D’age Organics
For the past few weeks, Bionic Bronnie has been sharing her thoughts on this natural skin care brand. In summary, she adores the line! If her reviews peeked your interest in Jeune D’age, you’ve got a great reason to order now. Jeune is offering an exclusive discount to Bionic Beauty readers!
- Enter the code “Bionic” at checkout and you’ll get 25% off your entire order until December 24th, 2009.
- Or grab the entire line with their gift set and you’ll save 30% off regular pricing. The sale price is $97.50.
- Both discounts are only available until December 24th, 2009.
Lexli Skincare is one of my personal favorites. Their products actually work, and the entire line was developed by a board-certified plastic surgeon. The customer service is amazing! Wondering which products are right for you? Just drop them a line and one of their esthetician’s will guide you through the best regimen for your skin. And now, it’s even more appealing to try Lexli with these cool promotions!
- Get a FREE 30 day starter kit (an $80 value) with any $150 purchase
- Lexli has lowered the price on their signature product – AloeGlyC is now $89 (down from $118) and they didn’t even change the jar size! This “renewing exfoliant” is a must for women with problem skin. It helps unclog pores, reduce fine lines, and resurfaces skin with results similar to a doctor’s office Glycolic peel.
- Free shipping on all orders over $100
If you want more details on my experience with Lexli’s products, be sure to check out my full review.
Beauty.com will be kicking off a massive sale on Cyber Monday. The shopping fun starts at 12:00am on November 30th. I recommend shopping early since the bargains are sure to sell out quickly. Brands that will be on sale include: Decleor, Nuxe, Go Smile.
And while your browsing, check out their clearance sale! Get up to 50% off beauty favorites at Beauty.com. Sale brands include: LORAC, Fusion Beauty, Bliss, essie, MISSION Skincare, DuWop, Murad and loads more! (While supplies last.)
I remember when I was a little girl my mom would always visit the Clinique counter during their Bonus Time. She’d get a new bottle of the face lotion and maybe a lipstick. If her bonus bag had colors that she didn’t like, I would get to play with them. And because of those memories, Clinique has always held a special feeling for me.
- Spend $49.50 at Clinique.com and you’ll get a FREE shimmering silvery tote! Just enter discount code TOTE at checkout. (Offer good while supplies last.)
- Buy Clinique’s Even Better Skin Tone Correcting Moisturizer from Sephora.com and get a mini-size Blushwear Cream Stick FREE. Enter code EVENBETTER at checkout. (While supplies last)
Ulta has some of the best sales and promotions around for the holiday season. Top brands, cheap prices… Perfection!
- Purchase $35 worth of products on Ulta.com and get 12 FREE samples in an airline-approved ULTA bag. (Valid on Monday, November 30th only)
- Get $3.50 off any $10 Purchase at Ulta.com. Enter coupon code 26403 when you checkout.
- Use coupon code 33069 at checkout and you’ll get free shipping on all orders $25 or more.
- Is a big ticket item on your wish list? Receive 20% off any one item at Ulta.com by using the discount code 21597.
- On Friday and Saturday, Ulta.com is holding a “Doorbusters” sale on a ton of brand name makeup, skin care, hair styling tools, palettes and more. Shop early on Friday for the best selection!
e.l.f. makeup is super affordable at only a buck for most items. But they are the queen of coupon codes, so here are even more ways to save a few bucks while stuffing stockings (or your own makeup case)!
- Take 50% of all mineral makeup orders of $20 or more. Enter promo code HOLIDAYMINERALS when you checkout.
- If you’re not quite ready to spend $20 on mineral makeup, you can still save with 25% off e.l.f. mineral makeup by entering code NATURE.
- Get 25% off all of e.l.f’s “predesigned” makeup kits and if you order more than one, you’ll get 25% off of each of them! Enter code PDKIT25 at checkout. (Valid until December 31, 2009)
- Are you looking for a makeup makeover? Get a FREE 27 piece mini makeup kit, when you spend over $20. Use the coupon code LOYAL at checkout. (Ends December 31st 2009)
- Don’t look pasty at your holiday parties… Get a FREE Bronzer with your $10 or more elf purchase. Type in BRONZE at checkout.
The Body Shop
When I found all the promotions The Body Shop is offering for holiday shopping, I admit I was a tad overwhelmed. Some of these sales are super spiffy!
- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE – Holiday Bath and Body products (November 24th-29th)
- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE – All gift sets (November 24th-29th)
- Buy 1, Get 1 FREE – Holiday Home Fragrance Oils (November 24th-29th)
- Black Friday – Hemp Hand Protector is on sale for only $9 (regular price is 18.50) (November 26th-29th)
- Black Friday – $2 Flat Rate Shipping on all orders! (November 26th-29th)
- Cyber Monday – Get 20% off all orders and you get your choice of a free product! (November 29th-30th)
Have you spotted some fabulous beauty sales? Please share with your fellow Bionic Beauties in the comments section below. Happy shopping, ladies!