Awards & Press
Bionic Beauty is proud to have received the following awards for this website’s hard work.
“Move Over, Lindsay. A New Bionic Woman’s In Town… a new Bionic Woman, Jami Neville, has taken her place — at least in the beauty world.”
~Donna Marie Coles Johnson, owner of the Indie Business Network
- Bionic Beauty ranked in the top 0.5% most influential users today on Twitter. (July 2010)
- Bionic Beauty featured in the book “Fabulous: All About 50+ Top Beauty Bloggers of 2010 (Volume 1)” – available now on Amazon.com!
- The Daily Reviewer lists Bionic Beauty as one of the Top Beauty Blogs. (August 2010)
- Total Beauty names Jami, aka the Bionic Beauty, as one of the Top Twelve Beauty Tweeters! (March 2010)
- Mentioned in Australia’s Dolly magazine as a favorite beauty blog of makeup artist Victoria Stiles. (May 2010)
- Named as one of the Top 10 Beauty Blogs. (July 2009)
- Ladies Home Journal magazine featured Bionic Beauty in their July 2009 issue (page 30)!
- Listed on Herbaria Soaps’ Blogger Bites.
- Listed on My Beautiful Place’s Favorite Sites.
- Guest on Loose Lips New York’s weekly online radio show: Let’s Talk Makeup, January 2008 (click the link to listen to the podcast!).
- My Beautiful Place features the Bionic Beauty “Battle of the Stains” article.
- John Frieda hair care article featured in The Palm Beach Post online (April 2008).
- The Chicago Sun Times ran the Flowery D-Kits manicure kit review (April 2008).
- Reuters picks up one of my hair care Freebie articles! (April 2008)
- The review of My Lip Stuff lip balms published by the online Chicago Sun Times, Palm Beach Post, and Ohio’s Journal News (April 2008).
- Journal News features my article on the launch of Benefit’s Lust Dusters (April 2008).
- The Chicago Sun Times runs my article on Lancome’s Color Design Eyeshadow Palette (May 2008).
- The Palm Beach Post features the review and photographs of NARS’ Summer 2008 nail polish- Schiap (June 2008).
- 7 Summer Tips for Summer Hair is reproduced by Ohio’s Journal News newspaper! (June 2008)
- A Garnier skincare freebie for UK residents is syndicated on Reuters. (June 2008)
- My review of AG Color Savour hair care is featured on Ohio’s Journal News. (July 2008)
- Reuters features my article on Fall 2008 makeup releases from Spell Cosmetics (July 2008).
- HomeSpaGoddess.com features Bionic Beauty in the Island Beauty series. (August 2008)
- Bionic Beauty is interviewed by The Beauty of Life for First Look Fridays. (August 2008)
- Tampa Bay radio station, Mix 100.7 mentioned Bionic Beauty on August 6, 2008.
- On Makeup Magazine featured Bionic Beauty in their August 2008 issue.
- Thevi Cosmetics and News Wire online mention Bionic’s review of Thevi liquid mineral foundation.
- My review of White Sand’s professional hair care is featured on Reuters.com. (September 2008)
- Life Two and Aging Backwards mention Bionic Beauty’s Halloween Tips! (October 2008)
- Bionic Beauty is chosen as a contributing author in the October issue of The Beauty Ideal.
- Bionic’s Old Hollywood movie starlet look for Halloween is featured on Blogs.com!
- Featured as a guest blogger on AOL’s StyleList. (May 2009)
- Guest blogger at E.l.f. Cosmetics – Get Bella Swan’s Twilight makeup look for less! (June 2009)
- Jami was selected as a judge for the 2009 Golden Compact Awards. (year-long)
- 2 year anniversary celebration included over $2700 in giveaways plus charity auctions for Genesis House & Karma Dogs – which raised over $420 for these charities! (July & August 2009)
- “Who reads Beauty Blogs and Why?” Bionic Beauty mention! (October 2009)
Aww… shucks, thanks!
“I thought your blog had been around for YEARS. If you never told me it was only a year old, I’d have thought you invented blogging – that’s how good your site is!”
~Erin, writer and founder of The Cheap Chick
“I love your blog and how you make it so much fun and so very, very friendly! This really means a lot to me as my mom is a breast cancer survivor going on her 5th year now. I have been coming to your site for awhile and really enjoy seeing what everyone has to say. I really do appreciate winning and think I might send it to my mom to help her celebrate her cancer free year!”
~Amanda E., loyal Bionic Beauty reader
“Thank you for being so friendly and helpful…I also love getting in touch with other bloggers, especially when they write a blog as useful as yours :)”
~Anna P., founder of Miso Souper and loyal Bionic Beauty reader