Happy Harry Potter day y’all! (Can you tell that I’m an obsessive HP fangirl???) I’ve been hunting high and low for the latest and greatest in beauty freebies… and here are the kickin’ results!
All you lucky ladies living in Kroger store states can score a free sample of John Frieda Luxurious Volume hair care. Residents of the following states qualify: AL, AR, GA, IL, IN, KY, LA, MI, MS, MO, NC, OH, SC, TN, TX, VA, and WV only.
Burts Bees now has a line of body lotions! And you can grab a free lotion sample if you act quickly!
Here are this week’s beauty and cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores. Due to the 4th of July holiday it seems that the sales are pretty limited this weekend, but you can still find some good buys.
- Sinful Colors nail polish – On sale for 99 cents with in-ad coupon!! (Limit 3) I adore these nail polishes – they are a great way to expand your color collection and they actually wear pretty well!
- Dove or Degree antiperspirant or deodorant – On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon. Excludes Ultimate, Absolute Protection, Adrenaline, Fine Fragrance and body mists.
- VO5 shampoo or conditioner – On sale for 69 cents with in-ad coupon.
Remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…
Happy Monday Bionic Beauties! I hope your week is off to a wonderful start and that no one is too sleepy from the Super Bowl parties last night. Now… to kick your week off, here’s a barrel full of freebies!
Free sample of Burt’s Bees toothpaste – You’ll have to fill out a short form with your name and address, which also includes subscribing to their email newsletter. However, you can unsubscribe at any time. Open only to US residents.
Sign up at Perricone MD’s website to get their email newsletter and they’ll send you a free sample of their Super Berry Blast. It looks like it’s more of a dietary supplement than an actual skin care product, but it’ll be interesting to find out, right?
Happy Monday, Bionic Beauties! And what’s a better way to kick off the week than with a large round of freebies?
- Get a free sample of Hussana’s Halal body care products. It’s a mystery which one you’ll get a sample of, but maybe we can all report back and share our experiences with the range. Personally, I haven’t heard of this brand, so I’m anxious to see how it works out!
- StayFree is offering lots of freebies lately. Fill out the short form to have a few of their pads mailed right to you door!
- Get a free Victoria’s Secret PINK panty plus a coupon good for $10 off a bra. I know this isn’t really cosmetics related, but hey… all us gals can use a free set of VS undies, right? Especially since they are so darn pricey!! You’ll need to login (it’s free to register or you can login using your Facebook account- look for the link on the left hand side, midway down), then request away.
Burt’s Bees is wildly popular with many consumers. From it’s small start to it’s now, large corporate presence, they offer a little more natural alternative to some skincare needs.
If you’re like me, winter sucks all the moisture out of your hands. The Healthy Hands gift set would be a great way to help alleviate the cracks, flakes and itchies.
You can pick up your Healthy Hands gift set at Drugstore.com for $12.99. Shop early and you’ll get a free Burt’s Bees lip shimmer when you purchase over $25 in Burt’s Bees products.