Who, besides me, is already in full holiday planning mode?
I may not be able to help clean your home for guests or stand next to you and act as sous chef (Although it would be a ton of fun to have a “Friends of Bionic Holiday Dinner”, wouldn’t it?) – but I can help in another way.
I’ve found y’all a super cool new freebie from Dove! It’ll brighten your mail box upon arrival and it’ll get your skin in glowing holiday shape.
++ How To Get Your Free Sample ++
- Visit Walmart’s Dove Damia website.
- Click the blue banner, towards the upper right corner, that says “Check out the latest breakthrough from Dove”.
- Watch one of the super short beauty themed videos. I picked the manicures & nail polish… Surprise, surprise, right?
- At the end of the video, click the “Get your free sample” box.
- Fill out the super short questionnaire.
- Wait. Your freebie should arrive just in time for Christmas!
Warm and fuzzy freebies,
I hope everyone is enjoying their start to 2011. Here’s a lengthy list of freebies to help warm up your mailbox after all this darn cold weather!
Snap up a free sample of John Frieda’s Root Awakening “Strength Restoring” shampoo and conditioner. Mmm… I adore this hair care line!
UK-based Bionic Beauties can grab a sample of Hugo Boss’ fragrance “Boss” by filling out their short form.
For the USA ladies who are yearning for a new perfume – try out the new Joy of Pink or Touch of Pink fragrances from Lacoste via their new freebies!
Grab a free sample of this summer’s new Escada fragrance, Taj Sunset.
Do you want to try a new wrinkle-reducing, skincare cream? Print out this coupon and bring it to your local Sephora store inside JCPenney’s and they will give you a free sample of the Strivectin-SD face cream. Valid only until February 4th, so act quickly!
Costco members have the opportunity to request a free sample of Kirkland’s Signature Moisture shampoo and conditioner. You’ll need to enter your membership number to qualify.
Happy Friday! I’ve been scouring the internet again for beauty freebies… my time searching is now turned into your fun, and free, goodies!
I normally don’t post freebies such as this one, but it’s a perfect way to show off your pedicure, so… Get a free set of tropical flip flops from Orbit gum and Walmart.com. They’re really cute and punchy. I’m already looking forward to summer so I can wear these! Enter code 074941 on the freebie page.
Kotex is offering free sample packs that include their Regular Maxi Pads and Fresh & Dry™ Long Liners.
Happy Freebie Friday! Let’s get your weekend started off right with some lovely beauty, hair care, and fragrance freebies!
Dove is handing out free samples of their Daily Treatment shampoo and conditioner – Choose from either the Intensive Repair or Daily Moisture varieties.
Sign up to get a free print issue of Your Beauty Insider (YBI) magazine.
Here are this week’s beauty and cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores. Due to the 4th of July holiday it seems that the sales are pretty limited this weekend, but you can still find some good buys.
- Sinful Colors nail polish – On sale for 99 cents with in-ad coupon!! (Limit 3) I adore these nail polishes – they are a great way to expand your color collection and they actually wear pretty well!
- Dove or Degree antiperspirant or deodorant – On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon. Excludes Ultimate, Absolute Protection, Adrenaline, Fine Fragrance and body mists.
- VO5 shampoo or conditioner – On sale for 69 cents with in-ad coupon.
Remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…