While some of these free samples were found quite awhile ago in Bionic-land, they’re still open today. If you’ve already requested them, you won’t be able to get another.
But if you’re new to Bionic Beauty…. you might have missed these gems!
- Everyday Minerals mineral makeup sample kits: These samples are generously sized- they lasted me for months and I still have a TON of the blush left. Anyhow, you *do* have to pay about $4 in shipping & handling. Pick 3 colors of foundation and finishes, plus 1 concealer, plus 1 blush.
- Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely fragrances: Visit Sarah Jessica Parker’s perfume website and click on the Request a Sample link. http://bionic-beauty.com/freebies-lipgloss-fragrance-makeup/
- Dove Heat Defense Therapy or Intense Damage Therapy hair care: Chose which line you’d like to sample for your personal hair’s needs.
- Signature Minerals mineral makeup free sample kits: You can choose six (6) different items. You can pick from Foundation makeup, Concealer/Correctors, Mineral Blushes and Bronzers, Eye Shadows (available in pearl, shimmer, matte and metallic finishes!), and Finishing Veils. Crazy, right? The only catch is you’ll have to pay $5.35 for shipping. Still, that’s a small price to pay for SO much makeup!
- Freebies of the new L’Oreal EverPure shampoo and conditioner: This new drugstore line of hair care products is now one of my absolute favorites. It’s Sulfate-free, gentle and smells delicious. Being sulfate free means it doesn’t strip color from my hair. The added herbals also help with body, moisturizing and overall hair health. If you ladies haven’t tried this line yet, get on it. You’ll give up your high-end hair care… or, at least I did.
- Pantene ProV shampoo and conditioner: Awhile back, Pantene and Walmart paired up to offer free samples under the marketing campaign slogan “The Secret to Great Hair”. You can still benefit by requesting your sample.
- Gloves in a Bottle lotion: I reviewed this shielding lotion some time ago (here’s my GiaB review). It’s a great lotion to prevent moisture loss, or I use it on my hands before applying sunless tanner (keeps my palms from turning orange), or around my hair line when coloring my hair. You can get 3 free sample packets by sending GiaB a SASE.
- Eucerin Aquaphor lotion: Get a free sample size of Aquaphor’s famous Healing Ointment. Perfect for throwing in your purse!