Happy Sunday, Bionic Beauties! Here are the latest fabulous beauty-related free samples that I’ve rounded up.
My computer crashed this week, hence my offline-ness. I’m working on getting some sort of work-around set up. Man I tell ya, I would swear Mars was in retrograde from my luck with electronics and gadgets this month!
Anyhow, on to the freebies!!!
First, let’s get the tampon samples out of the way- Grab your trial pack of Playtex Sport tampons and another set from the new “trendy” U by Kotex.
Skin care fans, grab up a free sample of Miracle Skin Transformer skin care cream. I can’t say how it works, since I have not personally tried this brand, but I’d love to hear what you all think once you test your samples!
For the men, or even for those of us who like spicier scented hair, pick up the new Redken for Men Clean Spice 2-in-1 Conditioning Shampoo freebie!
Here are this week’s beauty and cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores. Due to the 4th of July holiday it seems that the sales are pretty limited this weekend, but you can still find some good buys.
- Sinful Colors nail polish – On sale for 99 cents with in-ad coupon!! (Limit 3) I adore these nail polishes – they are a great way to expand your color collection and they actually wear pretty well!
- Dove or Degree antiperspirant or deodorant – On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon. Excludes Ultimate, Absolute Protection, Adrenaline, Fine Fragrance and body mists.
- VO5 shampoo or conditioner – On sale for 69 cents with in-ad coupon.
Remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…
I hope everyone had a wonderful, spookie-filled Halloween last night! Please be sure to post a link to your costume pictures, or feel free to email them to me and I’ll feature them in an article!
And now… onto the beauty, makeup, fragrance and hair care free samples!
Here are this week’s cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores…
- Uhhh… my flyer showed none. For some reason it was only 1 page this week, weird.
(remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…)
- ROC Skincare – $3 off
- Ponds cold cream or towelettes – On sale for $6.99
- L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler, Age Perfect Moisturizer or Advanced RevitaLift skincare – On sale for $13.99
- L’Oreal Sublime Bronze or Sublime Glow sunless tanners – On sale for $7.99
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear makeup – 40% all items!!
- L’Oreal Studio or Vive Pro hair care and styling products – On sale for $2.99
- Curel – Buy a Curel Itch Defense lotion (13 ounces) and get a FREE Curel Foot Cream!
- All Scunci, Conair hair brushes – Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Naked Naturals or Mane n’ Tail shampoo or conditioner – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Zeno – Buy a Zeno Mini acne device and get a FREE replacement tip.
- Neutrogena Men skin care – Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Clairol Nice n’ easy, Root touch-up, or Gray Solution hair colors – On sale for $5.99
- Walmart wants to know if you can guess the TOP SECRET shampoo and conditioner they are promoting. Get your free sample, and they’ll announce the brand on November 24th. Hurry, supplies are very limited on this sample. Any ideas on what the brand is? Share your thoughts below… (I think I know what it is, but I’ll stay quiet for now. hee hee!)
- More haircare freebies! Ladies, you’re set on shampoo & conditioner this week. Head over to Head & Shoulders to request a free sample of their hair care line. You even get to choose which version you’d like to try.
- Get rid of your dry winter hands by carrying this free sample (from Costco) of Vaseline Intensive Rescue lotion in your purse.
- For the Aussie Bionic readers, Waxaway is offering samples of the mini hair waxing strips. Give ’em a shot!
- And another for the Australian ladies, get a sample of Mariah Carey’s new fragrance “Luscious Pink”.
Start requesting ladies. A few minutes to request samples, really does save you money. I have SO many samples of shampoo and conditioner around the house, I stocked my visiting relatives for a few weeks. Enjoy!
And don’t forget to email me if you find some samples ’round the internet. I’ll credit the freebie finding skills to you and we can share it with all the Bionic Beauty readers.