Here are this week’s beauty and cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores. Due to the 4th of July holiday it seems that the sales are pretty limited this weekend, but you can still find some good buys.
- Sinful Colors nail polish – On sale for 99 cents with in-ad coupon!! (Limit 3) I adore these nail polishes – they are a great way to expand your color collection and they actually wear pretty well!
- Dove or Degree antiperspirant or deodorant – On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon. Excludes Ultimate, Absolute Protection, Adrenaline, Fine Fragrance and body mists.
- VO5 shampoo or conditioner – On sale for 69 cents with in-ad coupon.
Remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…
Here are this week’s beauty and cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores…
- Kiss or Broadway artificial nail kits – Buy 1, get 1 half off!
- Almay Cosmetics and makeup – Buy 1, get 1 half off!
- Buy 1 of the following Alpha Hydrox products: eye & lip cream, moisturizer, souffle cream, enhance cream, or lotion – Get a FREE Alpha Hydrox foaming face wash
- Axe men’s shampoo, conditioner or styling products – On sale for $4.99 each
- RoC Skincare (excludes Brilliance line) – Buy 1, get 1 half off!
- Olay Definity or Total Effects facial moisturizers – On sale for $19.99
- Olay Definity or Total Effects cleansers or starter trio – On sale for 20% off!
- Jergens 8-pack of bar soap – On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon
- Biore Skincare products – Buy 1, get 1 half off!
- Revlon Designer Series shine boosting hair straightener (flat iron), dryer, Ion Pro stylist or Ionic dryer, SmoothStay straightener; or Vidal Sassoon Nano straightener – On sale for $17.99
- John Frieda hair care, shampoo, conditioner, styling products – Buy 1, get 1 half off!
- Pantene Customized Solutions hair care – On sale, get 2 for $7; plus get $2 in Register Rewards (RR)
- Infusium 23 hair care products – Save $2 with in-store coupon
- L’Oreal Feria hair color – On sale for $6.99 with in-ad coupon
- Garnier Nutrisse or 100% Color hair color – On sale for $5.99 with in-ad coupon
- Mitchum or Lady Mitchum antiperspirant/deodorant – On sale for $1.99 with in-ad coupon
- All Revlon Cosmetics, L’Oreal Cosmetics or Skincare, Maybelline makeup – Buy 1, get 1 half off!
- Neutrogena Sunblocks – Get $2 with in-ad coupon
Here are this week’s cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores…
- Uhhh… my flyer showed none. For some reason it was only 1 page this week, weird.
(remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…)
- ROC Skincare – $3 off
- Ponds cold cream or towelettes – On sale for $6.99
- L’Oreal Collagen Moisture Filler, Age Perfect Moisturizer or Advanced RevitaLift skincare – On sale for $13.99
- L’Oreal Sublime Bronze or Sublime Glow sunless tanners – On sale for $7.99
- Physician’s Formula Organic Wear makeup – 40% all items!!
- L’Oreal Studio or Vive Pro hair care and styling products – On sale for $2.99
- Curel – Buy a Curel Itch Defense lotion (13 ounces) and get a FREE Curel Foot Cream!
- All Scunci, Conair hair brushes – Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Naked Naturals or Mane n’ Tail shampoo or conditioner – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Zeno – Buy a Zeno Mini acne device and get a FREE replacement tip.
- Neutrogena Men skin care – Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Clairol Nice n’ easy, Root touch-up, or Gray Solution hair colors – On sale for $5.99
Here are this week’s cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens and CVS drugstores…
- All Revlon foundation makeup, powder, concealer, blush or lip colors: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Gold Bond lotions and body care: 25% off
- Skintimate or Edge Shave Gels or Creams: $1.99 (grab the coupon from the store sale flyer)
- Dial body wash or 8-pack of bar soap: $2.99
- ALL Cover Girl cosmetics and makeup: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- L’Oreal Skin Care (such as Skin Genesis, RevitaLift, and Collagen Filler lines): Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Get $2 off Aveeno sun protection and SPF lotions
- L’Oreal Feria or Excellence To-Go hair color: $6.99 after instant rebate
We all know drugstore makeup quality has increased exponentially in the past few years. I have usually glossed over the offerings of some brands including New York Color (better known as N.Y.C.). However, I broadened my horizons recently, and found some fab offerings for cheap!
The new NYC Metro Quartet eye shadow palette’s are a no-brainer eye look. Grab one and follow the included directions to apply. Each compact includes a lid (all over color), crease, highlight and contour color. Plus a teeny brush and foam wand. While the applicator wand leaves much to be desired (it’s really much too small for applying shadows and holding properly), the eye shadows themselves were quite impressive.
Here’s my look using the Metro Quartet in Union Square (a palette of slightly shimmery browns)…