Here are this week’s cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens, CVS, and Rite Aid drugstores…
- Olay Total Effects Skin Care – On sale for $19.99
- Herbal Essences, Aussie or Pantene shampoos, conditioners and styling products – Get 3 for $10
- Head and Shoulder and Pert Plus hair care – On sale for $3.99
- Dove Hair Care shampoos, conditioners and styling aids – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
- L’Oreal Vive Pro shampoo or conditioner or styling products, and L’Oreal Studio styling products – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
- L’Oreal Feria hair color – On sale for $7.99
- Vitamin or Organix hair care – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
- BioInfusion shampoo or conditioner – On sale for $4.99 (with in store circular coupon)
- Motions hair care – Get 3 for $10
- ConAir hair appliances, Ionic Styler/Dryer, Ceramic Straightener, and Instant Heat Curling Iron – On sale for $14.99 each
- Scuni hair accessories – On sale for 99 cents!
- Revlon Cosmetics – Buy 1, Get 1 half off!
- Cover Girl foundation, powder, concealer or blush – Buy 1, Get 1 half off!
- L’Oreal Bare Naturale or True Match makeups – On sale for 25% off
- L’Oreal Age Perfect or Advanced RevitaLift skin care – On sale for $9.99
- Antonio Banderas fragrances – Get $10 off
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash – On sale for 20% off
- Nivea Body Care and lotions – Buy 1, Get 1 half off!
- Maybelline eye cosmetics and makeup – Buy 1, Get 1 FREE!
(remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…)
SunSilk is sponsoring a new promotion called “Life Can’t Wait”. The premise is that women who have worked hard in life to become icons are also just like you and me. The SunSilk MySpace page has details on how to enter their contest, but essentially, you type a story on your life and the hard work you have put in, submit a photo and you’ll have the chance to win a Celeb hair makeover and a trip to New York City.
While you’re on the MySpace page, scroll down a bit and you can request some new SunSilk haircare samples! Choose from 5 different varieties. Enjoy, best of luck, and let me know if you enter!
After sampling the SunSilk Haircare line (I used the Anti-flat variety), I decided to share my thoughts.
The shampoo and conditioner samples were pretty darn generous (as far as freebies go). I got 3 washes for my medium length hair. Both smell wonderful, not too strong and it doesn’t end up lingering all day. The sudsing action was also sweet! My hair came out soft, smooth, and not tangled after each use.
For a well-rounded test, I let my hair air dry as well as blow-drying and both left my hair with extra fullness and *bounce*. Very impressed!
The Anti-flat styling creme also performed splendidly. It kept fly-aways at bay, while pumping up volume. However, it didn’t go over the top (I’m one of those weird women who doesn’t like “too much” volume, I’d almost rather have flat hair.
You can find SunSilk products at your local Wal-Mart or Sunsilk Anti-Flat Shampoo at Drugstore.com for $3.99.
Walmart.com‘s latest free sample offering is for Sunsilk‘s Hair care lineup. You can choose from Anti-Flat, De Frizz, Anti-Pouf, and Straighten Up. Samples include a generous sized Shampoo, Conditioner, and styling creme. Just answer a few quick questions and your sample will be on its way!
Want to try out Sunsilk’s shampoo and conditioner offerings before committing to a full size bottle from the store? Simply visit the Sunsilk Hairapy website and get your free samples!
SunSilk is very generous with their samples and you can select one of the following types:
The sample packs contain a $2 off coupon along with shampoo, conditioner and styling creme!
Go on… get some Hairapy… you know you want to!