Welcome to another installment of Bionic Beauty Homemade with Joycey Couture!
This week’s DIY beauty recipe is multi-functional and super easy to make. This sea salt beachy hair spray conditions your hair, refreshes it with a light scent, and you can use it for a styling product! Simply spray it in your hair, twist your hair gently into tendrils, let them hang that way until you’re ready to leave the house (or car), then lightly comb through with your fingers – instant beachy, bed-head waves!
What you’ll need…
- A 6-8 ounce spritzer/spray bottle (I save my empties from previous spray-in conditioners or hair sprays)
- Plain water (distilled, tap, spring, whatever)
- Very fine grain sea salt (find it in the spice aisle at your local grocery store)
- Spray leave-in conditioner (I love Paul Mitchell’s Awapuhi Moisture Mist and L’Oreal EverPure’s UV Protect Spray!)
- 2-5 drops of pure Coconut Oil
Creating your own beachy spray…