I hope everyone had a wonderful, spookie-filled Halloween last night! Please be sure to post a link to your costume pictures, or feel free to email them to me and I’ll feature them in an article!
And now… onto the beauty, makeup, fragrance and hair care free samples!
This week’s Bionic Asks…
What’s your favorite cheek color? Do you prefer powder or cream blush, bronzer, cheek stains? And do you wear them everyday?
Since I’m pale, I tend to wear peach tones, like NARS’ The Multiple in Orgasm (my review and photos). I am quite find of cream blushes and sticks for their blendable and long wear. Stains aren’t my favorite, even though I adore them for my lips.
Anyhow, I’d love to hear your suggestions and favorites!
Today’s article comes to you from special guest contributor, Kimberly. Kimberly is the creator Beauty Luxe and the founder of The HyperLuxe Media Network. Feel free to contact her via twitter @Kimberly4Nicole.
The best beauty collections are released during the warmer months. Think about it. When do you see the most vibrant colors and playful products? Summertime is a beauty lovers dream. This season, all the biggies have released amazing collections from MAC’s fierce Style Warrior to Bobbi Brown’s soothing Nauticals. There are so many amazing new products, I can hardly wait to get my hands on them all. This Summer’s makeup must haves are nothing, if not diverse.
NARS Eyeshadow in Tropic
Why It’s A Must Have:
Tropic is a new addition to the NARS family found in the Summer 2009 collection. NARS is known for their incredible pigments. Their rich, brilliant colors are nearly unmatched (MAC gives them a run for their money), and I’m feening for this vibrant teal with silver specks. It’s a perfect addition to any summer makeup kit. Who doesn’t need another nighttime eyeshadow?
China Glaze Custom Kicks
Why It’s A Must Have:
It’s been awhile since I hosted a giveaway here at Bionic Beauty… and since I’m getting ready to kick things off for the big 2 year anniversary next month, I thought I’d start a little early. Here’s your chance to win a fantastic set of mineral makeup from Ferro Cosmetics!
Come Hither Eye Candy eyeshadow by Ferro
The giveaway winner will receive:
- A Crystal Mineral Veil of your color choice,
- A Flawless Face Brush to apply it.
- An Ultimate Foundation (again in your color choice),
- and an Eye Candy eye shadow in the perfect summer shade- Come Hither.
Here’s my look using the Ferro Cosmetics kit…
Today I wanted a subdued makeup look and I had the hankering for a faux-tan. So out came my Cargo bronzer, and a handful of my samples from Priia Cosmetics.
This makeup look uses…
- Priia’s Skin Complexion Enhancer in Angelic (I call this my Tinted Moisturizer of the mineral makeup world! This is a great way to look unmade up for low-key days. No clumps, no ultra-fake-matte finish, just soft dewey skin. There are 2 shades of Complexion Enhancers currently- $14 each for a HUGE jar or grab a sample.)
- Cargo Water Resistant bronzer
- Silver Bullet satin eyeshadow by Priia ($7.50 for a full size, or check her other colors and get several sample sizes!)
- Pencil Me In eyeliner in Indigo
- Me by Mezhgan tubing mascara (the Look at Me mascara)
- Priia Lipcolor in Raspberry Smash