Continuing Bionic Beauty’s “Three Years of Powerful Beauty” celebrations, one of my favorite skin care brands, Jeune D’Age Organics is sponsoring an absolutely wonderful giveaway worth over $165!!
One lucky Bionic Beauty is going to win a Jeune D’Age skincare gift set that includes:
- Serum box – Packed with CoQ10, DMAE, Hyaluroan, Acai, and Vitamin A. This facial serum is not only good for you, but it’s packed in a cool box that you can plant and it’ll sprout wildflowers! Don’t miss Bronnie’s full review of Jeune’s serum.
- Marin Toner – Both Bronnie and I LOVE this toner… it’s packed with lots of extra product and lasts forever!
- Facial Cleanser – Not only does it cleanse but it also gently exfoliates. Check out Bionic Beauty’s review!
- Body Lotion – This body lotion will protect and soften your skin this summer and is also perfect for fall!
- Pumpkin Peel – Jeune’s Pumpkin Peel is one of their newer products. It’s designed to help with skin cell turnover and clear out pores.
- Argan Oil – Unless you’ve been hiding in a cave, you know Argan Oil is one of the new leading skin care ingredients. Many companies use diluted amounts in their products, but not Jeune D’Age. Their Argan Oil is 100% Pure!
How do you enter to win Bionic Beauty’s Jeune D’Age Organics skin care giveaway?
L’Occitane has a long-standing and well deserved reputation as a leader in skin and body care. Now Bionic Beauty readers have the chance to win one of their best-selling skin care gift sets- The Immortelle Day Skincare Discovery Set! Have you been itching to try a new skin care regimen? Or are you already hooked on L’Occitane products? Either way, this giveaway is your chance to get your skin in shape!
The Immortelle Day Skincare Discovery Set is a 3-step anti-aging skin care system loaded with essential oils, vitamin C, and raspberry extract (to name a few ingredients). This set is a perfect travel companion or a wonderful introduction to L’Occitane’s skin care products. The kit comes with:
- Immortelle Brightening Toner (1.6 ounce bottle)
- Immortelle Precious Cream (0.5 oz jar)
- Immortelle Eye Balm (0.2 oz jar)
- And a pouch that makes packing a breeze!
Each Immortelle product focuses on balancing your skin, improving texture, increasing firmness, and reducing the signs of aging.
How do you enter to win Bionic Beauty’s L’Occitane skin care giveaway?
This week’s Bionic Asks… Do you use a facial toner on a regular basis?
Since I’m a product junkie and am constantly testing something new, I usually have toners in my skin care routine. Right now my absolute favorites are Jeune D’age Organic’s Marin Toner (Bionic Bronnie gives it a raving review here) and plain ole’ all-naturale Witch Hazel. If you’re going to use Witch Hazel, be sure you look for the pure witch hazel. Many of the brands and bottles you’ll see are mostly alcohol… which is just going to dry out your skin. Pure Witch Hazel can usually be found in your natural food stores. Or if you live in Florida, southern California or other areas with a large international/foreign speaking population- check in the international skincare section. And there’s not just Witch Hazel to be found in there… loads of treasures await your shopping treasure hunt… sulfur ointment (for acne), “Florida Water Cologne” (which is actually a great toner, body splash, hair refresher, on & on), Black Ash soap, and many more. I’m trying them as I can. For the record, I’ve spotted these “special skincare sections” in my local Kmart, Walmart, Walgreens, CVS, and Target!
Happy Monday Bionic Beauties! Here’s some free samples to keep you occupied while I churn out some product reviews and makeup intel. Enjoy your week!!
Walmart is offering freebies of Frederic Fekkai hair care!! These are sure to go super quickly, so act fast! You can choose from either the Glossing Shampoo and Conditioner; or Technician Color Care Shampoo and 3-minute Mask.
Multitudes of women, men, and teen’s swear by witch hazel not only for skin care, but for house hold cleaning, disinfecting, treating wounds and much more. Try out a sample of Humphrey’s Witch Hazel Astringent and Toner for free!
Now that you all know my fave beauty products from 2009… it’s time to share some super-special news about a few of the brands!
In honor of being named on of “Bionic’s Best of 2009”, Jeune D’age Organic skincare has offered Bionic Beauty readers an EXCLUSIVE discount! Enter “BestOfBionic” (without the quotes) at checkout and you’ll get 25% off your order! Sorry but it’s only open to USA residents. This discount expires on February 14th at midnight US ET.
Seriously ladies, this line rocks. You won’t regret it. Bionic Bronnie and I are both hooked. Have questions on what you should try, or the products themselves? Leave your questions in the comments section below and I’ll get them over to Jeune D’age (or just use their contact form). Happy shopping!!
Besides having wonderful makeup, Robyn from Purely Cosmetics also runs a beauty blog. She’s currently holding an amazing giveaway…