Here’s an update on the Bionic Beauty charity auctions!
Winners of the already closed auctions are…
- Michelle #1 captured over $265 worth of Cosmetic Surgeon in a Jar skin care products for just $41.
- Michelle #2 won the entire line of YBF Skincare plus a brand new (just released) Coach fragrance, and a PCA Purifying face mask for $135. Her auction package was valued at over $735!
- Victoria grabbed 4 sets of the Revlon Lash Fantasy lashes for just 4 bucks.
- After a very exciting bidding war, Paula scored the limited edition Tracey Reese for Sally Hansen polishes, some lashes and some nails for just $17.02. Those Tracy Reese polishes are going for around 20 dollars a pop on eBay!
- Stacy got a $106 makeup stash for just 11 dollars!
I’ve just opened some brand new charity auctions. Another full line of YBF Skincare; a hair care pack with SunSilk, Herbal Essences, and AG Hair Cosmetics; a sample size pack with goodies from Juana, DeCleor, Revlon, Spell Cosmetics and Aloette; makeup from Pur Minerals, Ferro Cosmetics, NYC, and more; a spa package with a Bliss mask, Cures by Avance eye cream, Belli Foot Cream, and a vanilla body sherbert; and fragrance from Marc Jacobs, an Aloette enzyme peel, and a Bliss anti-aging face lotion.
There’s something for everyone. And since prices are low… this is an incredible time to stock up, try something new, or even do some early holiday shopping. You won’t find these items for a lower discount, I promise.
To look over the auctions and bid, or if you’d just like to donate straight away, visit the Bionic Beauty Charity Auctions page.