Here are this week’s cosmetics sales from your local Walgreens and CVS drugstores…
- All Revlon foundation makeup, powder, concealer, blush or lip colors: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Gold Bond lotions and body care: 25% off
- Skintimate or Edge Shave Gels or Creams: $1.99 (grab the coupon from the store sale flyer)
- Dial body wash or 8-pack of bar soap: $2.99
- ALL Cover Girl cosmetics and makeup: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- L’Oreal Skin Care (such as Skin Genesis, RevitaLift, and Collagen Filler lines): Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Get $2 off Aveeno sun protection and SPF lotions
- L’Oreal Feria or Excellence To-Go hair color: $6.99 after instant rebate
- Garnier Nutrisse hair color: $4.99 after coupon
- Organix Shampoo and Conditioners: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE (I just picked up the Mango one, haven’t tried it yet, but LOVE it!)
- ROC Skin Care: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off (I’m not a fan of their products, but I know some of you might be- I’d love to hear what products you like from this line.)
- Vitamin Shampoo and Conditioner (sulfate-free): Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- 25% off Q-Tips! Q Tips are always handy for makeup touch ups, blending eyeliner to smokey effects or removing shadow fallout.
- All Maybelline cosmetics and makeup: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off
- Garnier Fructis or FX hair care: 3 for $10
Also, select Walgreens are having a SaturDate on June 27 (check the Walgreens.com website for your local stores)– Beauty advisers will be on hand from 10am to 5pm to help you select a high SPF lotion from the new Neutrogena offerings!
These sales end June 28th, 2009.
(remember, you’ll need a free CVS Discount card to get these prices…)
- Revlon eye makeup and lip products: Buy 1, Get 1 FREE
- Dove 2 packs, bar soap: 2 for $5
- L’Oreal Advanced RevitaLift skincare: On sale for $9.99
- University Medical Acne Free skin care: $5 off
- Dove or Degree deodorants: 2 for $7
- ROC Skincare: $2 off
- Neutrogena Ace wash, scrub, cleanser and mask: $1 off
- Buy a Rimmel mascara, and get a FREE Rimmel eye makeup remover.
- NYC Cosmetics: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off. I recommend their Metro eyeshadow quartets- lovely colors and a great price. Also if you can find their lip gloss tins, they are really fun!
- Buy a L’Oreal Bare Naturale Mineral foundation and get a FREE L’Oreal Bare Naturale Powder, Blush or concealer.
- Sauve shampoo and conditioner: 2 for $4
These sales end June 27th, 2009.
Happy Shopping, Bionic Beauties! And please let me know what you pick up!