Bionic Beauty’s coverage of Earth Day beauty related news continues…
Beautorium.com is a brand new shopping website specializing in organic and natural beauty, body and skin care. They have combed the earth and hand-picked some of the finest, most exclusive natural and organic beauty brands from around the world. From anti-aging to pregnancy and baby, from body care to hair care, from aromatherapy to makeup, Beautorium is home to a luxury of “green” solutions for modern skin care and beauty needs.
Here’s a rundown of some of the “green” brands carried by Beautorim:
* Saaf: Translated as “Pure” in Persian, Saaf debuted in England in 2007 as the world’s first certified organic, vegetarian and halal skincare line. The chic line offers concentrated blends of rare cold-pressed botanicals and steam-distilled organic essential oils, such as the Organic Ultimate Moisture Face Serum – highly recommended for dry skin, premature aging, sun-damaged skin, and rosacea.
* Dr. Hauschka Skin Care: A pioneer of certified natural, holistic skincare since 1967, Dr. Hauschka Skin Care is based on age-old observations of rhythm. The German skincare line is the marriage between plant-based healing remedies and Biodynamics. The Dr. Hauschka Cleansing Cream, for example, has many devotees thanks in part to its wild-harvested ingredients.
* Farfalla: From the Swiss master crafter of natural perfumes, steam-distilled botanicals and gemstone oils, Farfalla is an exotic line of skin, body care and fragrance with a very loyal following. One of the favorites is the Frangipani line, with its light and delicate tropical scent combined into the best of bath and body.
* Cattier: Long a French favorite among mothers, Cattier, a leading organic baby care line for forty years, has branched out into award-winning skincare for women. Their products, like the Secret Botanique for Dry & Sensitive Skin, are formulated to keep skin soft, maintain the skin’s natural balance, and eliminate impurities.
* Rain: Based on centuries of African tradition, Rain is a joyful line of natural bath and body products. Based on centuries of African tradition, Rain draws its inspiration from the African landscape and is handmade by a collective of women villagers. All products are peaceful and pure, like the Savannah Bath Salts Basket, loaded with wild-harvested plants and essences of the African savannah.
* Pangea Organics: Ecocentric body care straight out of Colorado, Pangea takes a totally holistic, green approach to products, packaging, and manufacturing. Its mantra “always beneficial, never artificial” comes through in all its products, including the Japanese Matcha Tea with Acai and Goji Berry Mask.
* Martina Gebhardt: Hand-crafted creams and lotions make up the Martina Gebhardt romantically gentle line of Naturkosmetiks. Made in Germany, plants, herbs and oils replicate the natural skin balance of a twenty-something, and each product focuses on a hero ingredient of sage, ginseng, or rose – like the Rose Lotion, infused with Spagyric rose essence and pure rose oil, leaving skin petal-soft.
* Juice Beauty: Powered by family-owned farms throughout America, California-based Juice Beauty uses over twenty-five organic fruit juices to fuel its line of anti-oxidant beauty solutions. Their thirty-day supply Organics to Clear Skin Kit, which includes their Cleansing Gel, Green Apple Peel, Blemish Clearing Serum, Pomegranate Oil-Free Moisturizer, and a bonus eco-bamboo headband, exemplifies the line’s natural flexibility.
* Trilogy: Hand-pressed and high-performance, New Zealand’s natural skin and haircare brand Trilogy is packed with the power of 100% certified rosehip oil. The essential fatty acids that rebuild damaged skin are infused in every product, like the Everything Balm, a concentrated, all-purpose balm rich in natural super-emollients, vitamins, and the aroma of organic rosehip, jojoba, and coconut oils.
* Logona: Nothing short of an institution in Germany, Logona is one of the most certified and largest selections of natural and organic ranges around. Backed by leading dermatologists and clinical studies, their products, like the Age Protection Skin Firming Gel, are proven to make skin appear firmer, smoother and finer-textured.
* Naturopatch: Vermont’s own Naturopatch offers aromatherapy patches of plant-based essential oils that combat common complaints. Their Variety Pack is emblematic of the aromatherapy-to-go convenience of the line, and each Arnica, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Rose Germanium, Lavender, and Citrus patch calms modern qualms with simple, effective results.