- SPF 15 and color coverage in one product.
- Perfect size for travel. The tube is surprisingly tiny, but for only a dollar…
- Easy to blend and contains Kaolin clay which is healthy for your skin.
- Staying power is incredible for a makeup this affordable.
- Buildable coverage worked well for me in my under eye circles and other splotches.
- Pleasant, light citrus fragrance that smells fresh.
- Not tested on animals.
- Only available in 3 tones/shades (I chose Tone 2 which worked well for my medium skin with yellow/olive undertones).
- Packaging size is small, but really is perfect for airplane travel regulations these days.
- May be too moisturizing for those with oily skin.
- This product is certainly not organic and contains parabens, phosphates, and much more.
You can purchase the e.l.f.’s Tinted Moisturizer Shielding Hydro Tint with SPF 15 at some Kmart stores or online for $1.
Please read on for a full listing of ingredients in the e.l.f. Tinted Moisturizer…
Active Ingredients: Benzphenone-3, Octyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium dioxide
Ingredients: Water, Caprylic/Capric Trilateral, Kaolin, Titanium dioxide (Cl891), Talc, Mica, Octyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Steatate; Ceraflave (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Steraryl Alcohol, DEA-Cetyl Phosphate, Propylene Glycol, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Phenoxyethanol, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Ethylparaben, Fragrance, Disorderly EDTA, may Contain: Iron Oxides