Here’s the first of four new looks for Fall 2008 from tarte cosmetics. While the steps focus on their fall colors and palettes, you could certainly create a similar look with shades/colors you have in your makeup bag.
- Using an eyeshadow brush, apply a wash of shimmery dusty lilac eyeshadow from lash line to the crease.
- Apply the shimmery champagne, sweeping the shadow from the inner corner of the eyelid up towards the browbone. Adding a soft wash of this right below the brow will really help your eyes pop!
- Trace the neutral shimmery brown shadow along the crease of the eyelid and blend it towards outer corners of the eyes (using a crease eyeshadow brush – or a small stubby brush).
- Line the upper lashline with bronze eyeliner making sure to blend it. Then use the deep shimmery bronze shadow to line and blend the lower lashine.
- After curling lashes, apply a coat of lash hugger eco-friendly natural mascara.
Stay tuned and next Tuesday I’ll share a perfect Bronze eyeshadow look for nightime!