Last Tuesday, I showed you a daytime fall look, and here’s the counterpart for night time wear. All the colors and products mentioned are by tarte cosmetics, but you can certainly adapt this look with your own colors.
- Apply the rich brown with gold shimmer from the lash line to the crease using the all-over eyeshadow brush.
- Blend the deep shimmery bronze shadow along the crease of the eyelid using the easy crease eyeshadow brush (or a similar stubby bristled brush).
- Gently sweep the shimmery champagne shadow diretly below the browbone.
- Line the upper and lower lashline with the bronze eyeliner and blend it out with the rich brown (with gold shimmer) eyeshadow. Retrace the eyeliner and blend the lower lashline with the deep shimmery bronze shadow for an extra touch.
- After curling lashes, apply several coats of Lash Hugger eco-friendly natural mascara.
Next Tuesday, I’ll feature a charcoal gray look for daytime.