For the past 3 Tuesdays, I’ve posted “how-to” guides from tarte cosmetics to give you all some ideas on eyeshadow looks for this fall. Here’s the final look: A Charcoal shaded, slightly smokey look perfect for evenings out. All the colors and products mentioned below are tarte- but like the previous tutorials, you could swap in your own products and colors.
- Apply the black with silver fleck eyeshadow on the lower eyelid using the all-over eyeshadow brush.
- Blend the gold-tinged purple from mid-eyelid into the crease using the easy-crease eyeshadow brush.
- Gently sweep the shimmery pale pink directly below the browbone.
- Line the upper and lower lashline with the charcoal eyeliner. Then use the black with silver fleck shadow to line and blend the upper lashline and the shimmery deep gray to line and blend the lower lashline.
- Add a touch of silver sheen eyeshadow in the inner corner of eyes for an extra pop.
- Apply several generous coats of lash hugger eco-friendly natural mascara.