- Using the all-over eyeshadow brush, apply a wash of the shimmery pale pink shadow from the lashline to the crease.
- Blend the gold-tinged purple into the crease using the easy crease eyeshadow brush (or a stubby natural bristled brush).
- Gently sweep the silver sheen shadow directly below the browbone for a highlight.
- Line the upper and lower lashlines with charcoal eyeliner. Then use the shimmery deep gray shadow to line and blend the upper lashline and the gold-tinged purple to line and blend the lower lashline.
- Apply a coat of lash hugger eco-friendly natural mascara.
Next Tuesday stay tuned for the final makeup look in Fall 2008 series- a gorgeous charcoal gray for evening.