I have started using mineral makeup concealers and it looks okay except under my eyes. For instance, I look tired already. I’ve tried concealers but it looks worse and any kind of powder looks awful. What do you suggest?
Read on for Bionic’s answer…
I have had excellent luck with Sonia Kashuk‘s Hidden Agenda concealer palette (available at Target stores). It doesn’t settle into lines and is very gentle.
Also some tips:
- Be sure you moisturize your eye area daily!
- Try an eye serum (like one from Boots– also available from Target) to help protect and repair the skin in your eye area.
- If you have puffiness- you can try using Preparation H to firm up the eye area.
- To quiet skin in the eye area- cotton balls dipped in Witch Hazel and placed on eyes for a few minutes helps to refresh skin.
- When you apply concealer, try using a small concealer brush, then use your ring finger (less pressure) to pat out any lines and BLEND before adding powder over top to set.