Just here with a quick reminder that you can follow all the action on Bionic Beauty blog at your favorite Social Media networks…I also throw in a few other fun things from time to time.
- Follow Bionic Beauty on Twitter – I twitter about other freebies, outside of the beauty realm, plus my extremely exciting daily life (ummm… yes, that’s quite debatable).
- If you’re on Facebook, please become a fan of Bionic-Beauty.com!
- My personal Facebook – If you’d like to connect with me on a more personal level, you’re welcome to add me as a friend on Facebook. I truly love hearing from my readers and will do my best to respond to you in a timely manner.
- If you’re on MySpace, feel free to add Bionic Beauty!
- Bionic Beauty on YouTube – I haven’t posted many videos yet, and they aren’t all beauty related, but you might find them funny (I usually do) or at least a bit entertaining. Plus I will have more makeup and beauty related videos coming shortly!
- StumbleUpon – If you aren’t familiar with StumbleUpon it’s basically a way of “bookmarking” your favorite websites, pages, photos, videos, etc from everywhere across the internet. Plus when you are bored (ha!), you can hit the Stumble button and you are magically whisked off to a website that usually matches your interests. Cool, huh??? Plus, the more a page is “Stumbled”, the more that magic button sends people to it. So it’s sort of a way to get like-minded people to see content they might enjoy. Anywho, you can follow my updates on StumbleUpon as well. I normally stumble a few favorites a day (yup, mostly beauty related).