After an extensive freebie hunt, I’ve found some new samples for all the Bionic Beauties out there. So request away ladies!
- First, thanks to BJ for writing in about the new samples that Walmart is offering! You can grab a freebie of the new Garnier Nutritioniste Skin Renew Anti-Sun-Damage eye cream with SPF 15. The Garnier samples are usually a pretty generous packet size. Perfect for at least a week of use!
- Dove has launched some new samples of shampoo and conditioner. You can choose from either their Heat Defense Therapy or Intense Damage Therapy hair care lines.
- For the indie-brand lovers, Pristine Skincare products is offering some freebies of their skin care line. While the sample form doesn’t specify what you’ll receive, it’s usually fun to try out a new brand.
- Head to your local Aveda salon and mention that you saw the offer in O (Oprah) Magazine for a free sample of their skin care. However, be sure to check for your local participating locations first.
- Also, while you’re at the Aveda site, you can register for their birthday program. You’ll get a coupon good for one free scented body care or other item to redeem on your b-day!
Remember that most samples go very quickly, and that I don’t ship/sell any of the samples from Bionic Beauty – I just locate them during my web travels. Have fun, Bionic Beauties!