I hope everyone had a wonderful, spookie-filled Halloween last night! Please be sure to post a link to your costume pictures, or feel free to email them to me and I’ll feature them in an article!
And now… onto the beauty, makeup, fragrance and hair care free samples!
- Grab your own freebie of Head and Shoulders shampoo and conditioner. Use the sample to pack for a weekend trip, or even as a body wash. (Thanks to Bionic Beauty Lisa for scouting out this freebie for us!)
- For the guys in your life, request a free sample of Tropical Breeze fragrance for him when you complete their short contact form.
- There aren’t too many true makeup freebies offered, so when I spotted this one, I was pretty excited! JCPenney is offering a free sample of LORAC’s TANtalizer baked bronzer or Mini Couture Shine Liquid Lipstick in Glam. Download and print this coupon (it’s in Adobe pdf format), fill it out and bring it to your local Sephora store that is inside JCPenney. Please note that this samples not valid at stand-alone Sephora stores.
- Get a free sample of CK Free cologne for men when you print the postcard at Calvin Klein’s website. Then take the postcard into your local CK counter at Belk, Bon Ton, Dillards or Macys to redeem.
- There aren’t too many details about this “promotion” but if you follow Pretty City on Twitter, then tweet about them, they are supposed to send you a beauty-related goodie. Hurry, the deadline is November 2nd (no details on when on November 2nd though…). Once you follow them, and they follow you back, you’ll need to DM your mailing address to them. PLEASE DO NOT send your mailing address publicly!!