Happy it’s-almost-Friday everyone! Kick off your weekend with a nice lil round of beauty freebies!
- Score a free sample of Burberry’s new Brit Rhythm fragrance!
- One of my favorite skin care brands, Mario Badescu, is offering free samples of the new Peptide Renewal Serum and Peptide Renewal Cream. I’d jump on this one y’all… as fast as you possibly can!!
- Go on a whirlwind tour of custom tailored scents from Pinrose! Take a fun, short quiz and then you can pick three of their fragrances to sample! You do have to pay shipping & handling – mine came to 3 bucks – so I’m guessing these are actual sample sizes not just the little scented papers you find in magazines. I chose Surf Siren (since I love lavender), Moonlight Gypsy, and Treehouse Royale (since I’m an outdoors/forest/mountains kinda gal when my health allows it). Which scents did YOU pick???
- Visit Allure.com daily from March 3 through March 6 to nab some awesome freebies from Revlon Cosmetics, Vapour Organic Beauty, Suave Professionals hair care, and Vita Liberata lotion. The freebies will be given to the first 500 peeps to sign up daily starting at Noon EST. Add a reminder to your Google Calendar now!
- Facebook freebie – Enter for a *chance* to win a free sample of Juice Beauty’s “swag bag” of samples. You’ll need to like their Facebook page, then follow the instructions to get a chance to win. Personally, I think having samples with a CHANCE to win them is a total cop-out by a company. And call me suspicious, but I tend to think they just offer the chance to bring in traffic, etc and then never have anyone win. But I’m listing this one just in case someone is interested in entering…
Hugs and awesome freebies,