International Orange is a well known spa and yoga lounge based in San Francisco, California. In addition to their lovely spa services, IO has an award winning lineup of body and hair care. And yours truly got a chance to test out some samples.
These products are all-natural. The ingredients are all easy to pronounce (grin) and are placed in each product to contribute. Meaning- there are not any fluff ingredients in here!
Here are my thoughts by product-
- Enrich, A Body Lotion: Super! I can’t really say enough about this lotion. It’s creamy, performs wonderfully, softens my skin without creating an oily surface. Works well on my legs, arms, neck and hands. I loved the scent which features White lotus, Bergamot peel and Tuberose petal.
- Cleanse, A Body Wash: Sulfate free and glycerin is the last product in the ingredient list. Even without the sulfates, this body wash produces good foam and melts dirt and the grime of day away. The scent really perks me up and lingers softly after exiting the shower. Scented with Lavender flower, Bergamot peel, and Calendula blossom.
- Anoint, A Body Oil: Great product to help ease the stresses of the day and when you are not in the mood for a typical perfume fragrance. This is now my everyday “go-to” fragrance. It blends nicely and wears well through the day. Perks your nose up with White lotus, Jasmine flower, and Green tea (yum!).
- Balance, A Deodorant: This product was a bit of a let-down compared to the rest of the line. I typically “run-hot” and start sweating with even mild activity, so the trials on this deodorant did not work for me. However, if you are a light activity person, or someone who doesn’t sweat much, this could work for you. I am using my up as a light body mist for bursts of fragrance through the day. The spray does not leave any sticky residue and is scented with Lavender flower, Echinacea root, and Comfrey leaf. I will say that this combo of fragrances is my favorite of the entire line (hence why I am still using it as a body mist, love love love this scent!).
- Bathe, A Bath Soak: Lovely salts with epsom to help with detox and deep cleansing your skin. I even had some friend’s try them out and they all reported relaxing and happy results. It certainly helped me with my sore muscles after a long day of gardening.
- Restore, A Hair Wash: I packed this and the following Hair Cream for a recent trip. This shampoo is sulfate free, yet sudses nicely. My hair and scalp felt clean and smelled grand! It was also super gentle to my color treated hair and did not strip my color. You’ll find notes of Bergamot peel, Geranium flower, and Seaweed extract.
- Nourish, A Hair Cream: This is a performance conditioner. It provided plenty of moisture for my fine, colored hair. While there was enough moisture, I didn’t end up looking like I had an encounter with a butter truck at the end of the day. As Goldilocks said “Just right!”. The conditioner is scented with Jasmine blossom, Tuberose petal, and Golden Jojoba (excellent for nourishing your hair!).
Overall, this products are just splendid. I’m so glad I discovered them. They are a bit pricey, but if you choose the ones you want, you might be able to justify it. And once you try them, I think you’ll be hooked. I am having a hard time figuring out how I can go on without this shampoo and conditioner.
To order International Orange’s products, visit the IO web shop.
FTC Disclosure: This item was sent to me free of charge in return for an honest review. The opinion in this article is based on my personal experience and was not influenced by any source. I was not compensated for this article. Feel free to read my disclosure policy for more information.