Does Jemma Kidd’s new JK for Target line attract you? It did me. I grabbed up the Mannequin Skin Complexion Enhancer at first sight!
I’m pretty much a sucker for anything that gives me a subtle ‘glow’. Since I’m pale (and actually like being pale), I don’t use bronzers or self-tanners. Quite often blushes and skin enhancers over power me or just scream SHINY.
Here are my thoughts after a thorough Bionical testing…
- Be sure to shake well.
- If you’re prone to breakouts, this may not be for you. Test in the store first!
- Probably not the best product for darker skinned gals. I think it might show too much on your skin.
- Be aware that it does seem to settle in wrinkles and skin creases. Hmmm… didn’t like this aspect. At. All.
- Smells nice! Fresh, fun & slightly fruity. Not makeupy.
- A bit expensive. I’d rather go with Spell’s all natural lotions and enhancers, or grab a good mineral makeup ‘veil’ for the same price and get more product. The JK tube is less than an ounce!!
- Packaging is brilliant. I said this in my previous post about the tinted moisturizer. It really draws me in.
- It’s great to be able to pick up a higher end product at my local Target. I abhor malls and traditional department stores, so this aspect is very attractive to me.
There you have it! If you’re interested in the JK Jemma Kidd Mannequin Skin Enhancer, you can pick up a tube (0.84 ounce) at your local Target store (or on Target.com) for $24.