Famed UK designer, makeup artist and entreprenue, Jemma Kidd, has parterned up with Target for to bring another high-end cosmetics line to all us “cheapies”. While the line isn’t priced as cheap as most of Sonia Kashuk’s stuff or the standards (like L’Oreal, Physician’s Formula, etc), it’s certainly more affordable and will be more accessible than the department store brands.
JK Jemma Kidd will focus on fashion-forward, trendy makeup but worked in a way that we mortals can wear it. You know how some of that makeup on runways would NEVER look right while at the grocery, on a date, or heck… anywhere really? Well, this is the trends, but made for us to actually wear. Woo!
Here’s a list of makeup products from JK Jemma Kidd launching initially…
The JK Jemma Kidd collection offers over 80 products of color products and tools:
- Pro-Finish Moisture Tint SPF 15 ($28.00)
- Mannequin Skin Complexion Enhancer ($24.00)
- Front Cover – Touchup Concealer ($17.00)
- Show Glow Bronzing Powder ($21.00)
- On Set Mattifying Powder ($21.00)
- Chic Cheeks Powder Blush ($21.00)
- Stain, Flush, Blush Concentrate ($17.00)
- Spotlight Intense Highlight Crème ($18.00)
- Air Kiss Shine Lipgloss ($16.00)
- Maxi Kiss Plumping Lipgloss ($17.00)
- Lip ID Colour Adapt Gloss ($20.00)
- Classic Couture Lip Colour ($16.00)
- Sheer Vanity Gloss and Glaze ($18.00)
- I-Style Pro Duo ($20.00)
- I-Design Eye Colour ($18.00)
- Hi-Design Eye Colour ($18.00)
- I-Radiance Crème Colour ($18.00)
- I-Conic Eyes Pencil Liner ($14.00)
- I-Tech Liquid Liner ($18.00)
- Tailored Eyes Defining Mascara ($17.00)
- Ultra Plush Volumising Mascara ($17.00)
- Show Stopper – Year Round Body Glow ($28.00)
- JK Fashion Palette ($36.00)
- JK Design Essential Pro Tools ($35.00)
- JK Beauty Bag ($20.00)
JK Jemma Kidd is available starting September 2008 at Target Stores and Target.com with prices ranging from $14.00-$36.00.
Please, please let me know when you spot it in a store! I also hear a rumor that there will be testers available for most of the items to allow us to “try before we buy”. How great would that be???