Lancome is releasing a limited supply of their new mascara, Ôscillation (which spins- similar to the SpinLash wand). This first edition will be available for one day only on July 31st (that’s this Thursday ladies!).
The cost is 34 bucks and it’ll only be available at certain locations so I am including the list below. If you miss out on Thursday, don’t worry. The Ôscillation mascara will relaunch in the fall for mass distribution (i.e. wherever Lancome products are typically sold).
I know the blog world has been buzzing over this new mascara and everyone seems anxious to give it a shot. And why not? Lancome is darn famous for their mascaras, so if the past holds true this one should really knock right on outta the park.
Anyone planning to snatch this mascara up on Thursday? If so, please please write me with a review! I’m planning to grab one for testing, but probably won’t be able to get a hold of one until this fall.
Find your limited edition Lancome Ôscillation at the following shoppin’ spots:
- Online: Lancôme-usa.com and Sephora.com
- Atlanta: Macy’s at the Lenox Square Mall
- Brea: The Lancôme Boutique at the Brea Mall
- Costa Mesa: Nordstrom at South Coast Plaza
- Chicago: Macy’s on State Street and Bon-Ton at the Yorktown Mall
- Dallas: Dillard’s and the Lancôme Boutique at NorthPark Center
- Houston: Neiman Marcus at the Galleria
- Miami: Macy’s at the Dadeland Mall
- Manhattan: Bergdorf Goodman, Bloomingdale’s 59th Street, Lord & Taylor, Macy’s Herald Square and the Lancôme boutique on Columbus Avenue
- San Francisco: Macy’s Union Square
- Santa Clara: The Lancôme Boutique at the Valley Fair Mall
- Short Hills: The Lancôme Boutique at the Short Hills Mall