Here are some more “staycation” spa-inspired products for your showering pleasure! Bath & Body Works has a new body care collection True Blue’s “Morocco”.
I’ve got the Saffron and Fig shower gel, Moroccan Tea and Cucumber shower gel, and the Honey and Date body lotion.
And all I can say is… yummy! The Saffron and Fig shower gel is my absolute favorite. The scent is just amazing!
The body lotion is a bit thin for winter use, but perfect for spring, summer and fall! Overall, since I really enjoy more exotic scents, this collection is a winner. I can’t wait for my next shopping trip to grab the rest!
Oh and aren’t the bottles just gorgeous?!?
Here’s a list of the entire collection-
- Sweet Fig & Argan Body Lotion ($16.50)
- Honey & Date Body Yoghurt ($17.50)
- Cedarwood & Spice Warming Body Scrub ($15.00)
- Rose Petal & Orange Flower Shower Cream ($15.00)
- Moroccan Tea & Cucumber Shower Gel ($15.00)
- Saffron & Fig Shower Gel ($15.00)
You can pick them all up at your local Bath & Body Works or online at bbw.com.
Which “flavors” sound most appealing to you?