Oprah’s makeup artist for over 21 years, Reggie Wells, is hosting 2 makeup seminars this Saturday in Chicago. The draw back? It costs 300 buck-a-roos to sign up! However, he does plan to launch a new line of makeup products for 2008. Visit The Reggie Wells for his info.
Here’s some tips from the master:
BEAUTY TIPS FROM REGGIE WELLS
- For summer, use bronzer — powder or liquid — instead of foundation. Bronzer works for all skin types.
- Instead of eye shadow, use sunscreen and go heavy on waterproof mascara.
- Makeup bag must-haves: cotton swabs, lip gloss or lipstick, blusher.
- The full look is coming back in for brows. Don’t tweeze, just groom with a brow brush.
- Shinier, pearlized lipstick or gloss makes lips look fuller. If you have full lips, opt for a flat or cream-based lipstick.
And be sure to check out Oprah’s Editor Pick from e.l.f. cosmetics!