Yesterday had most awesome freebie finding mission in quite awhile. But… today’s has just as much “cowabunga dude”!
May the freebie force be with you,
Some days the beauty world is blessed with absolutely amazing freebies. Other sad days there are none (and I make a frowny face). Today is NOT one of those sad days! Sure, there are only two samples on today’s list, but… they’re from frakking Philosophy and Urban Decay!!
Now hustle before they run out!
Enjoy the freebies!
May your eyes be forever lined with bright colors and your smile contain the hope of every sunrise,
Happy New Year beautiful friends o’ mine!
To kick off 2015 in proper money-saving, beauty-product-loving manner, I’ve got a shiny new free sample for you… a trial size Pantene Smooth and Sleek shampoo and conditioner!
++ How To Get Your Free Pantene Hair Care Sample ++
- Head over to the Pantene website.
- Select the “Sample” button and sign in with your Twitter, Instagram, or Facebook account.
- Fill out the short form with your information and select the “Complete” button.
- Have a little wait by your mail box. Maybe paint your nails a dark winter burgundy; or add some bright tips to your hair (I just dyed mine purple!).
Here’s to a 2015 filled with fabulous freebies,
Who, besides me, is already in full holiday planning mode?
I may not be able to help clean your home for guests or stand next to you and act as sous chef (Although it would be a ton of fun to have a “Friends of Bionic Holiday Dinner”, wouldn’t it?) – but I can help in another way.
I’ve found y’all a super cool new freebie from Dove! It’ll brighten your mail box upon arrival and it’ll get your skin in glowing holiday shape.
++ How To Get Your Free Sample ++
- Visit Walmart’s Dove Damia website.
- Click the blue banner, towards the upper right corner, that says “Check out the latest breakthrough from Dove”.
- Watch one of the super short beauty themed videos. I picked the manicures & nail polish… Surprise, surprise, right?
- At the end of the video, click the “Get your free sample” box.
- Fill out the super short questionnaire.
- Wait. Your freebie should arrive just in time for Christmas!
Warm and fuzzy freebies,
Ready for Autumn? I am, I am! In honor of the upcoming season, I whipped up a pack of ten minimalistic, tone-on-tone wallpapers for your computer and/or smart phone. Each wallpaper features one of the Pantone Fall 2014 colors and a subtle reminder to “Achieve Powerful Beauty”.
Fall 2014 Pantone Colors:
Aluminum, Aurora Red, Bright Cobalt, Cognac, Cypress, Mauve Mist, Misted Yellow, Radiant Orchid (Radiant Orchid is the 2014 Pantone Color of the Year), Royal Blue, Sangria.
For ease of identification and choice, the colors are listed in the order shown below.
- For your desktop computer and/or laptop: Simply click on the wallpaper color you’d like above. Then right click, and choose “Save As”. Save the .png image to your computer. Then set it as your wallpaper like normal.
- For your smart phone/tablet: Whether it is an Android, iPhone, iPad, Windows mobile, or Blackberry – open this article on your mobile device’s browser. Touch on the wallpaper you’d like to use. You’ll then see the wallpaper image file open in a window by itself. Long press (i.e. touch and hold!) until the option comes up to Save/Download Image. Save it to your device. Then you can open the image through your Gallery/Photos app and set it as your wallpaper.
Each wallpaper is sized at 2880×1800 pixels which will scale to work on desktop computers, laptops, tablets and smart phones. I created each wallpaper are in super high-resolution, and ready for use on HD (xxhdpi) and retina screens.
I truly hope you enjoy these wallpapers!
Keep life colorful,
Distribution: All my wallpapers are copyrighted under Bionic Beauty. They are completely free for your personal enjoyment and use. Please don’t sell them. If you’d like to post them on another website(s), file sharing service, or similar please ask me first. Thanks!