Happy it’s-almost-Friday everyone! Kick off your weekend with a nice lil round of beauty freebies!
- Score a free sample of Burberry’s new Brit Rhythm fragrance!
- One of my favorite skin care brands, Mario Badescu, is offering free samples of the new Peptide Renewal Serum and Peptide Renewal Cream. I’d jump on this one y’all… as fast as you possibly can!!
- Go on a whirlwind tour of custom tailored scents from Pinrose! Take a fun, short quiz and then you can pick three of their fragrances to sample! You do have to pay shipping & handling – mine came to 3 bucks – so I’m guessing these are actual sample sizes not just the little scented papers you find in magazines. I chose Surf Siren (since I love lavender), Moonlight Gypsy, and Treehouse Royale (since I’m an outdoors/forest/mountains kinda gal when my health allows it). Which scents did YOU pick???
- Visit Allure.com daily from March 3 through March 6 to nab some awesome freebies from Revlon Cosmetics, Vapour Organic Beauty, Suave Professionals hair care, and Vita Liberata lotion. The freebies will be given to the first 500 peeps to sign up daily starting at Noon EST. Add a reminder to your Google Calendar now!
- Facebook freebie – Enter for a *chance* to win a free sample of Juice Beauty’s “swag bag” of samples. You’ll need to like their Facebook page, then follow the instructions to get a chance to win. Personally, I think having samples with a CHANCE to win them is a total cop-out by a company. And call me suspicious, but I tend to think they just offer the chance to bring in traffic, etc and then never have anyone win. But I’m listing this one just in case someone is interested in entering…
Hugs and awesome freebies,
Happy Valentine’s Day, Bionic Beauties!
And… I managed to squeeze in a teensy bit of *me* time last night for a minimalistic St. Valentine’s manicure!
Base color is Sally Hansen’s Pat on the Black; and the bitty hearts are done in the new Sally Hansen Purplexed (which is AWESOME by the way!).
Hope you all are having a marvelous day.
Lots of hugs, pink cupcakes, and candy hearts,
P.S. Please, pretty please, don’t pick on my beat up, short, stubby nails. We’re in the midst of a home reorganization, helping some family move across the country, and re-sodding our entire yard. So I’m just happy they are painted. *grin*
Let’s kick off the start of a new year with some awesome new free beauty samples, shall we?
Score a freebie of Eucerin lotion when you pledge “to put the health of your skin first”. You can choose any one of the following: Daily Replenishing Moisturizing lotion, Smoothing Repair Dry Skin lotion, or Professional Repair Extremely Dry Skin lotion.
The New Year, New You promotion from Pantene hair care allows you to grab a quick and easy free sample of their shampoo and conditioner collection.
Looking for a new signature scent this year? Check out the free samples of these new fragrances…
Escada’s Cherry in the Air perfume
Bulgari’s latest: Omnia Crystalline fragrance
and to round out the trio, Dolce & Gabbana’s The One or The One for Men perfume or cologne.
I hope you’re having an excellent start to 2014!
Hugs and fab freebies,
Happy New Year, Bionic Beauties!
Now that we are a few days into the new year, you’ve either made your resolutions; or blown the idea off. I polled some close friends over this past week regarding what types of goals they set for themselves each year. Mine was as simple as getting a new hair cut and color; but some friends were interested in getting healthy, traveling, and… Lasik. I’ve always been interested in Lasik since my vision is horrible which means overly thick lenses in my glasses. I’ve even had a few family members get the procedure with great results. Price has always kept it on the back-burner for me though.
And then I came across this price-to-cost comparison…
Via: King Lasik
Interesting, right? I guess I never thought about the long-term costs of glasses. Off to save my pennies.
From me and mine, to you and yours…
I hope you have an exceptional holiday, filled with delicious food, and some much needed rest and relaxation!
Be safe. Stay happy. Stay Bionic.