Skincare products are a long-term testing item. It usually takes me anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months to trial a new product/line so I can decide if it will work, or not. During the past month, I have been using two offerings from Noevir. Included below are the items I tested, my thoughts, and relevant recommendations.
Noevir NHS, Noevir Herbal Skincare – This is a four step skincare routine:
- Deep Cleansing Cream – Feels like lotion in viscosity. It glides on nicely and does a grand job at makeup removal. I used this in the evening after a day of makeup.
- Foaming Cleanser – This was my favorite product out of all of them. Pleasant, light scent and super concentrated. Use only a little!
- Balancing Lotion – This toner did not dry out my skin or make me feel “stripped”. Instead it applied similar to a light lotion.
- Moisture Lotion – Excellent everyday face lotion. I used this morning and evening on my face and neck.
I’d recommend the NHS regimen for people with normal skin, at any age. $120 for the set.
Noevir 99 – This is a five step skincare program:
- Deep Cleansing Massage Gel – Perfect for removing makeup and the pollutants of the day.
- Gentle Foaming Cleanser – Another super-concentrated cleanser. It gently cleaned my skin and yet left enough moisture to avoid that tight feeling.
- Refreshing Balancing Toner – This was my second favorite product. I really loved this toner! Non-drying and calming to the skin. No stinging or irritation. Loved the scent!
- Replenishing Moisturizer – Superb everyday moisturizer. I applied this morning and evening and it seemed to hold up well throughout the day.
- Protecting Skin Cream – Rich cream, super moisture content. Applied and spread evenly. I especially liked using this on any dry patches and around my eyes before bed.
Priced at $196 for the 5 products. This set would be helpful for those over 35 years since it packs a punch with moisture!
If you have any questions about Noevir’s products or would like to purchase, I recommend speaking with Karen Hose, a Noevir consultant. She’s very helpful and quick to answer emails; her Noevir website will also walk you through the purchase process. Certain items can qualify for free shipping, and there is a 90 day refund policy, ask Karen for details.